• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DD=Midgar???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

howlermonkey16

i just wanted to check with the rest of you KH fanatics out there........
am i the only one who thinks that the deep dive world looks suspiciously like midgar from Final Fantasy VII?!?!?!? just checking because i am extremely surprised that i have not seen any other theories like this posted around the forums

post your thoughts.....

Hokage

Banned
Awards
you know what it actually kinda does remind me of Midgar. ive seen this theory in other sites but i didnt think much about it. u could be right man it would be the first Final Fantasy world. that would be so cool if it is Midgar.

rikubaka67

Awards
never noticed or thought about it.....i dont think that it is, but it would be cool if they had worlds from FF gamed instead of just Disney (NOT that there's anything wrong with Disney......)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
midgar is much messier than the dd world.. but i admit it slightly does resemble midgar.. maybe with all the ff7 spinoffs they wantd to give kh that kind of feel in the setting

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
if it was midgar it could have taken place on the top of the plate instead of the lower slums... but even if DD were midgar the sky is poluted like crazy so we would have noticed that... and besides midgar looks like a huge construction site with all its metal pillars and all

Duckboy

Website
www.likeathousandwords.com
No way in hell does it ieve LOOK like Midgar. Midgar is basically like a giant city made up of Slums. The only place that's flashy at all is above ground, at Shinra HQ.

But I've said it before and I'll say it again: Midgar would be an awesome place to visit in Kingdom Hearts.

KH_ROCKS

you know it does look like midgar! I hope it is. I agree with Ferry13, I think Zanarkand would make a cool world

Monsoon

No way in a pile of.... Disney wouldn't do that, midgar is a ghetto, I don't think disney would put that in.

Duckboy

Website
It's not a ghetto it's a SLUM. There would be no problems with Disney in that.

And no, it does NOT look like Midgar. I seriously don't understand how you can say that it does. Furthermore, I can outright tell you that, that location is NOT Midgar. It would make a cool world, but that deep dive location is in no way Midgar.

Duckboy

Website
DaDides said:
i dont even know what midgar looks like

midgar_big.gif

This is Midgar. As you can see, it's a pretty dirty grimey place besides Shinra HQ (the middle area).

On top of that, you wouldn't encounter rain like there was in Deep Dive except ontop of Shinra HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back