• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Connection or coincidence?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
MoM, places on of his eyes on a keyblade, leaving him with just one eye. Luxu, while being Braig, loses one eye and ends up having only one too. And he stays like that all the way till the end of KH3. Am i looking too far into this or maybe there is a connection similarly to how in DBZ Gohan in both timeliness, regardless of differences, ends up injuring his arm.

okhi12

Awards
And Yozora has a blue eye and the other is red. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that his current appearance is not what he truly looks like...

Awards
And Yozora has a blue eye and the other is red. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that his current appearance is not what he truly looks like...
yep good observation. we know that when someone is possed, the orignal eye color changes. so one of the two eyes represents the person inhabiting his body. which one though? Noctis had red eyes when using his powers so maybe one of yozora's eyes is red due to him using his own powers, he says "my powers arent needed yet" indicating that his powers are something he is aware of and possibly aware that it changes him in some way

Back