• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Clones.....and uh more clones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
I have one idea it might have been said b4 and afterwards u can completely tear it apart can the other people we see in Hollow bastion be clones of the original org that Axel and Riku killed he could control them and make armies of them have fun tearing this idea apart.:eek:

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

umm i kind of got this idea from yours but it would be great if you were able to fight the entire org. all at once in olympus coliseum as a special tournament round like the Gold Match with Ice Titan and the Platinum Match with Sephirtoh........... that would be awesome

sinharvest_angel

yeah THAT would be awsome, but seohiroth wont be in kh2, and yes i know what i post, there was an interview about it, i'll try and find the link

ur-vile

Awards
I didn't like the Riku Replica storyline in CoM much at all. Very weak storytelling imo. I sure hope that idea doesn't carry over to KH2, but the door is open so who knows.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I know...

KH2: THE CLONE WARS.......B*TCHES

Star Wars have something to hope for again...LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back