• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brooms.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

I've read/heard a lot about these broom medals. I get the basic concept. How dod people aquire them in JP when they came out? Bought? Farmable?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
If I believe correctly, they first came out as Coliseum Rewards. Generally I think they also came as bonuses in some medal deals, through events, and such. Eventually they added a VIP Quest where you could get some daily (similar to the quest we have now for Cids).

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I just wonder when we're going to see them in NA. I really want these. No show for July Coliseum. Will we see them at all? I wonder, because Japan seems to get benefits that we do not.

Fata1Thumbs

Most JP versions of games are that way. They have a more competitive market. They have to keep them happier. Maybe.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
It just seems to me that the NA and other markets are getting the short end of the stick. It should be same for all markets.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Well, I would advise, once again, to not compare the JPN version's ten month old game-state with the ENG version's three month old game-state. The Brooms will come eventually, there's really no reason to think they wouldn't bring them over.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
What do these Brooms do exactly?
If you evolve 5 Broom Servants with one Fantasia Mickey Medal it becomes a "Fantasia Mickey and Broom Servants" medal. Fusing one of these medals on a medal will activate one of the special attack nodes for that medal. The biggest use for this is to eventually guilt Premium Medals, since it's difficult to get multiples of them.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
If you evolve 5 Broom Servants with one Fantasia Mickey Medal it becomes a "Fantasia Mickey and Broom Servants" medal. Fusing one of these medals on a medal will activate one of the special attack nodes for that medal. The biggest use for this is to eventually guilt Premium Medals, since it's difficult to get multiples of them.
I see. Pretty handy. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back