• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Books

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
I am working on one but I dont really think I should publish it.Its about Riku with a different story line, taking place after Kingdom Hearts and CoM.

And kairigirl if you get it published tell us ( I might want to read it).

8myworldsmyown8

im writing a book. wanna hear the beginning? Here it is!!!

THE FIRE ROSE higher from the ground as the wind began to pick up. The cackling fire extinguished any screams that came from within the village. Further inside, near the village square, any remaining survivors were slain with blades. Even the ones that hid so secretly were eventually forced out, due to the suffocating smoke that the fire gave. Everyone, up to the little babies that lay crying in their cribs, were killed. All the villagers were dead before the stroke of dawn—all except one. She was a strange villager; no one exceptionally liked her. But she was a special, unique child, and would have a great destiny awaiting her.
The girl huddled in the corner of her hiding place, tears stinging her eyes. Her dirty dress, black with ashes, lay sprawled around her like an open flower. Above she heard her brother shout, and the sounds of blades hitting each other. He had hid her there, under the trap door beneath the red carpet. She remembered his words. “No matter what happens, Zeru, do not come up from here. Not until everything is quiet. Do not come up until you can no longer hear the flames cackle.” She would not forget his advice. “And remember, Zeru. I love you.”
She cringed as she heard someone hit the floor, hoping that it was the enemy and not her brother. Minutes seemed to pass as hours, and hours seemed to pass as days. But finally, when Zeru least expected it, everything stopped. There was some shuffling of clothes, then the sound of horse hooves galloping away. Then there was nothing. The flames could be barely heard. Zeru weighed the chances, and found that it would be safe to emerge now. Her brother’s words echoed in her mind. “And remember, Zeru. I love you.”
Zeru slowly stood up, using her hand to support her. She then raced over to the other side of the tiny room like a scampering mouse and grabbed the ladder that her brother lad left there in advance.
“I am Zerunesi,” she said quietly, as if she was afraid that if her brother was no longer with her, she would forget.
With a heave, she lifted the ladder and placed it under the door. Zeru climbed up and undid the lock. She then opened it an inch from the ground, peering through the crack. A small lump of fire was still alive, eating up a cabinet. As soon as she felt it was safe, she flipped the trap door open and jumped up. Beside the door was a tall figure on the ground, all black from the fire. Zeru went on her hands and knees and crawled to it. She hoped with all her heart that it was not her brother.
“Meeko?” she whispered. Using all her might, she turned the figure over. Her eyes widened with fright. It was her brother, all black from the soot. When she took her hands away to touch her cheek, she found that her hands were all bloody. “Meeko…” Zeru said weakly. She put her head against his chest and cried. That was it; the only person that had ever bothered to care for her was gone. As he wasn’t coming back.
“Zeru?” someone said.
She lifted her head from her brother to get a better look of his face. He was still alive. “Meeko!” She caressed his cheek, new tears springing into her eyes. “You breathe!”
“Zeru, I have one more thing to tell you before I pass into the other world.” He winced. His voice was trembling. “You must travel until you come to the Elf Lord’s Kingdom. Only there will you be safe. Take rest at near villages, but for no longer than a night. Do not tell anyone about where you come from until you reach the Kingdom. Even then, do not reveal your true name. Understand?”
She sat back onto her knees, her arms stiffly by her sides. “Yes,” she said quietly.
“You will be the only survivor, the only one immune from fire. You are special, and no one can know this. Do not be afraid of the fire. It will protect you as it has done today. It has taken everyone else, but not you. It has spared you. Remember this.”
“Yes, Meeko.”
“And Zerunesi? I love you. Never forget.”
No, she would never forget. Never. She would refuse to forget. Zeru slid her hand into his, and she felt it, with pain, as his life slowly went away. Meeko’s eyes rolled to the back of his head. She placed to fingers
over them and closed them.
Zeru did nothing for a few minutes, but hold his dead hand. But suddenly, she burst into a mess of tears, digging her head into his chest. Her sobs wracked her skinny little body—she looked so frail. But from that day forward, Zeru would never be the same.

T

T3h Messenger

I've got a fan fiction that has already come the the stage in which it could be a novel. 105 pages in MSWORD is probably about 250 or 300 novel pages.

Of course, there'd be many, many legal problems in trying to publish a fan fiction.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Meh...so far mine has about 17 chapters...well, it's gonna be 18 because I know of a few scenes to add to it. I hope to finish the 13th...um, soon? Yeah, I'm a procrastinator, I'd finished the rough draft last summer. >.<

Anyways, about 254 notebook pages, also, a prologue and epilogue, and so far each chapter ranges from about 7-10 pages on MsWord. I also wrote a short story...posted the beginning here somewhere on the forums...yeah...NO replies. T_T I didn't think it was that bad...or no one here appreciates good originals. <_<

Nah..jk. Though I do bet that few actually want to read an original...I'll go look at fictionpress.net one of these days...

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

wat was it called?! i'll chek it out. ^^; i'm such a nerd sometimes, i love to read fanfics and crud. LoLiO~

i have a fanfic that is..uhh...87 pages on MiscrosoftWorks &, pfht, who knows how many chapters. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back