• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bogus Previous Post

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
That post that someone posted earlier who knew someone that supposedly got KH2 early.. I know thats not true, but some of the stuff he said was interesting. Okay.. in Ansems reports, we read about him sending Kairi off to the ocean of another world. I know that Ansem was the ruler of Hollow Bastion, but you can just send someone elses child away to another world, especially not for you own selfish purposes. Also in the flash back with Kairi and her Grandma, its in Ansem's castle. Isnt that Ansems castle? Sure, it might have been a public library and all that so thats not the basis of my theory for this..but what if Kairi is his daughter.. Give me a reply PUHLEAZ!

Sorakeyblade1

:confused: It sounds likely but i'm not sure..............

img253.htm[IMG]

VIDEO GAMES

my anti-drug :)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*Sigh*

They look nothing alike

In the Ansem reports, he said "I have found a girl... why would he use the word "Found" if it was his daughter? Why would he call his own daughter, a mere "Girl"

Also, in Hollow Bastion, Ansem refer's to her as a "Girl" again byt saying "That girl will not wake"

And I'm pretty sure (There is no fact basis for this at all, it's just my opinion) that Kairi was an orphan, and all she had was her Grandma. So I'm guessing Ansem was able to ship her off to another world quite easily...

Eitehr way, I don't beleive Kairi is Ansem's daughter...

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Dont get me wrong, I dont think Kairi is his daughter either..But its still interesting.. If you have played Devil May Cry 3.. You find out that the bad guy.forgot his name.. is Lady's father.. He says to Virgil, " I am associated with that WOMAN" So.. the facts that you give are valid yet invalid for this situation.

Thanks for the replies!!

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
hah.. thats true.. i mean.. i hope so.. cause im black and theres never any cool black characters in japanese stuff.. I know why.. but its just so rare.. So yea IF he is black, then Ignore all that I have said... I highly doubt it though

Last edited:
C

Clloyd

Uh I'm not positive about this but doesn't Riku or Sora say in one of Sora's backflashes (I think when your first in Monstro) that Kairi was the mayor's daughter?

FiNaLsKyE

good call yes your right, kairi is the mayors daughter. And didnt kairi live like in hollow bastion before she came to the island? because in a cutscene im just not sure... but the grandma was sitting in the room of hollow bastion... or maybe it was just her house, oh well. Anyways. yeah, the mayor idk who that is, but that leads to where a mayor would be... in a town yes. yeah so basically im gonna go out and say that they live in a town which isnt named really... and twilight town is its polar inverse... or inbetween i should say.
BLAH... the game needs to come out now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back