• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron vs. Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade of Justice

I think it would basically be a tie, because Auron has a lot more experience, but Cloud is a great fighter too. But i'm leaning more towards Auron

Neverfate

I'm going to have to say Auron on this one. After all, Cloud wasn't a great fighter. Cloud dressed up in drag and followed Sephiroth around a lot much like an annoying fanboy. It was so sad. Auron was a true master and is what a tragic hero should be.

Awards
misled_youth11683 said:
nooooooo wayyy cloud would win, cloud is a well rounded soldier, a leader of men, all auron is, is a strong arm for tidus.

excuse me? Cloud? a leader of men? pfft...
Auron? just a strong arm for tidus?? pfft...

Auron: a legendary Guardian, twice over, a once warrior monk, legendary samurai, wise and keeps his promises.
Cloud: some fanboy who wanted to save the world with a big sword

Auron is much stronger than Cloud, he dont need a huge sword to prove that

B

Blade of Justice

Auron10_KING.dvx said:
excuse me? Cloud? a leader of men? pfft...
Auron? just a strong arm for tidus?? pfft...

Auron: a legendary Guardian, twice over, a once warrior monk, legendary samurai, wise and keeps his promises.
Cloud: some fanboy who wanted to save the world with a big sword

Auron is much stronger than Cloud, he dont need a huge sword to prove that

Well with a name like Auron10_KING I hope you would chose Auron

Summoner Yuna

Uh...let's see. Cloud's quote: "I will follow Sephiroth around wherever he goes, and won't stop until he is."

Auron? "That's how it's done."

Auron all the way. Cloud is just, as said, annoying little fanboy with chocobo hair.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
ok, as regretful as this is for me to say, i'd have to say auron... he just has too much experience, and not to mention his sword is a lot more realistic. *sniff. well, to all those ppl who think cloud was just a fanboy, f*ck that. he's not. sure, he got into the whole soldier mess cuz sephiroth was his hero, but he was not somone he ran around following everywhere. i mean, he didn't have a sephiroth shirt on at any time. and no he wasn't exactly what u'd call weak. no one would hire a mercenary if they were weak, and cloud was a hell of a mercenary.

G

Glyne of Garmana

Listen here: AURON CANNOT DIE
Auron is already dead. How can you kill something that is ALREADY DEAD???
You can't, that's how. Unless Cloud has secretly been practicing summoning, which is barely concievable, let alone probable, he CANNOT KILL AURON. That was one thing i learned from ol' Seymour. However, i would like to note....Auron's being dead didn't stop him from getting me game overs, again and again and again. (And again.)

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Summoner Yuna said:
I didn't know that? Did Cloud become a SOLDIER because ol' Sephy here was his hero? *starts cracking up*
in that one scene where cloud made his "promise" to tifa, cloud was sayin stuff like, "i'm gonna join soldier and be just like him (sephiroth)." so, yeah...

Summoner Yuna

Auron died because he challenged Yunalesca, someone who I think is already dead too, because he couldn't stand that two of his friends had to be sacrificed to kill Sin. Pretty herioc death, if you ask me. I'm proud of him. I don't care much for Cloud. I'd rather be dead than a little fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back