• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any one good at creating names?

• Thread starter renzokuken_girl
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

renzokuken_girl

In my Language Arts class we're creating characters for a writing activity, and I still haven't thought of a name for my character. I would like it to be Japanese, if you don't mind... My character is 14. She ran away from Alaska with her father's money to California. A year later, her much hated father died, and her mother chased after her with their remaining money. My character had beome a thief, but she didn't steal money. She stole small trinkets here and there and sold them. She enjoys throwing water baloons over bathroom stalls, and playing with her friend who needs a name (He's a semi-nerd/cutie [in between, ya know?], he specializes in hacking) My character has medium blue hair and blue eyes, is about 5'4 , is very speedy (that's why she hasn't been caught yet, or even seen by cameras) and usually has a sneaky grin on her face. She attends a millitary-ish acadmey (ok I was thinking Balmb but I couldn't put that in there, it would be considered plagerizing, wouldn't it?) and her fighting style is kind of like Misao (from Rurouni Kenshin) She spends free time hanging out with her no-named buddy wreaking havoc in her school (even though she loves it), and spending time helping out at homeless shelters and animal shelters (secretly). Her attitude is very much like Yuffie's. Please help me before tomorrow, as I need to create a conversation between her and someone else tonight. Thank you! ^_^

Despair

(He's a semi-nerd/cutie [in between, ya know?], he specializes in hacking)

I made a guy like that and named him Sci or Sai, for some odd reason it seemed to fit with mine but i dont know what yours looks like so, you can use it or not
and for the girl, theres a character from an anime i know named Rem that sounds similar
ok theres my shot at help sorry if you dont like it but, i tried

Oh and if somebody could come up with a name for a character of mine
he has brown hair, green eyes, is kind of a big shot, has a lot of power and is secretive(kind of like Sesshoumaru if you think about it LOL)

R

renzokuken_girl

thank you! My guy has sandy brown hair and green-ish gray eyes. I'm not to sure 'bout Rem though.... what does it mean?

Despair

I have no idea! LOL
but at least i helped with something maybe somebody else can find a good name

P. S. got any names for my guy?

R

renzokuken_girl

Maybe Bakou... no clue where that just came from or what it means but.... It sounds like a big person's name... lol

Despair

maybe, I`ll post his discription

a medium heighted, middle built man, with brown hair and green eyes. He had a few scars on his body and his right waist held a sword, and his left held a pistol. He was unimaginably fast, and although he didn't look it, he had years of experience in the combat of vast wars. His strength was legend, and he was said to be the devil in guise.

R

renzokuken_girl

Hm... seems like he would be kind of like an earth-ish element maybe...? How 'bout something to do with the aerth? Sounds kinda like Orca from .hack games... maybe you could use that... I'm sure few would now who that is or even ask... or you could switch it to Okra or something similar...(hehe fried okra... yummy!)

Despair

sounds good, Thanks!
my friend suggested Dante but it just didn't sound right but this sounds good
Thanks again!

andy84672

even though this one is from the bouncer... i REALLY like the name Sion :)

or have him have like a nick name or codename such as like how jack From the mgs series had one... like snake... make one for him thats like known to his friends or a nick name of some sort :)

R

renzokuken_girl

Naomi for my character? Ok! I like it! Better than the "Mitsu" I was think of eh? Oh, you're aware that okra is a veggie right? Yankies usually haven't even heard of it so if you're from up North I'm informing you.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I've always been a fan of the name Raven. Its just so mysterious. I like it so much I named my character it. He appears to be 23 yrs old when infact he's truly 66 yrs old. He's around 6' 1", medium build, blue-black hair, super-light blue eyes, black leather coat and has 4 handguns, 2 katanas, 2 mini-shotguns and a whole bunch of knives and daggers. He's also Dracula's son.

Despair

renzokuken_girl said:
Naomi for my character? Ok! I like it! Better than the "Mitsu" I was think of eh? Oh, you're aware that okra is a veggie right? Yankies usually haven't even heard of it so if you're from up North I'm informing you.
it is ?!?!?
Well yeah i`m in ilinois so i wouldn't know and what excatly does yankee mean?(something with the civil war, right?)

R

renzokuken_girl

Um, Yankee... ya know... Northerners... the New York Yankees.... they say "kaa" instead of "car"... I don't think that had anything to do with the civil war....

Well okra is a green vegetable with a little bit of fur (sounds nasty but it's good) and is best fried, cause if it's stewed it's yucky and slimey! Have you heard of Duke's mayonaise either? Or maybe grits? (just kidding ^_~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back