• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Achievements Before Death?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Within 2 years I have witnessed 2 deaths caused by a way no one would want to happen to them. Last year as I was walking home from school with my friends, I heard a truck just slam on its brakes. My friends and I turned around only to see the truck veer off to the left (in Australia we drive on the left) and smash a Commodore onto the barrier, causing it to land in the medium strip and the truck landed on top of the car. The man in the Commodore died and whats worse, the truck driver tried to pin the blame on me and my friends by saying we were throwing rocks.

And then just yesterday. I faked being sick so I could go home and get out of Computer Science and Business Studies. It worked and my mum came to pick me up. But I rode my bike to school and the bike racks are locked during the day, so I had to go back to school at 3 to pick up my bike. 3 O'clock came and I got in the car to go back to school. We got as far as the football club (which is only up the road) till I noticed there was some traffic. I could see a bus blocking the way. Eventually we got down to the bus and as we passed it I look around only to see a group of adults huddled around the body of a kid that went to my school. There was blood all over the road and I felt like I was going to throw up in the car. Then when I went to school the next morning we had assembly and the Principal told us that the boy was 14 yrs old. He was crossing the road and suddenly lost his balance, he was then run over by a 4WD. He had died instanly.

These two incidents have started to make me think of all the things in life that I want to acomplish(sp?). Life is so short and you never know when your going to go. I want to be known for something before I go, I want to make a famous and well loved movie and I want people to know who I am. What are the things you want to acomplish before you go?

(mods, if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it)

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow...that is freaky O_O;; ...Hmm....the accomlishments in life I want is be the next Bill Gates...o_o;; weird, eh? Yes, but meh I have always been interested in computers since I was about 6 or 7 years old. I want to be known for something that will help the world out, like technology helps out alot with businesses and stuff. So, that's what I want to be able to accomplish in life before I go....

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
I wanna be the most famous writer in america,get frickin rich,make a movie out of one of my books,move to LA and get married with my girlfriend,and then have a daughter with her.(IT BETTER BE A GIRL-) :D ...Thats what I wanna do.Infact ive already got it planned out.Im not letting anything stop me from it becus its my dream.And I know i can write so money wont be a problem.

andy84672

yeah... its not such a good thing... about a month or a month and a half ago i was riding my bike from school and this guy stopped at the stopsign and that gave me the thought to go... so when i was half way across the street all i hear is the engine revving up and moving so i though "oh crap" what am i gonna do... so i tried to move as fast as i could but when i though i was safe all of a sudden im on the ground 10-15 feet from the car... i got hit luckily on my rear tire and i think if i were hit any farther back it would of hit me harder and i would of died... i ended up with just scrapet knees... so after that whole experience i though that everyone has their own time to die..

but what i want to acomplish is things like (obvious stuff) become rich and have a nice wife and kids n stuff but i want to be a game designer and i want to make a hit selling game... i just want to be happy when i die thats all i really want

O

omnislasher_VII

Man, seeing death scars you for life, doesn't it.

Well, I probably just want to be known, and to have a nice family. I had a dream that I was an adult with a family once, but the ending was not very pleasant. 0.o;;

Oh yeah, and I want to have something to do with S-E. Oh, and go to a Linkin Park concert!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
omnislasher_VII said:
Man, seeing death scars you for life, doesn't it.
yeah it does. it happened, i saw it. but i can't bring back any visual memories of it, but i know it happened and i will never forget it and it makes me feel sick just talking about it.

kadaj

well i want to be a famos artist and own my own art stuido in Chicago, IL and in Paris, France.i also want to make a anime show.I really can't see my self ever geting married,I dont know why but i just can't or have sex with random women i meet when i'm older (20's through 40's) Life has more to it then being with some one for the rest of your life.i would like to have a child of my own some day after i'n done with collage and have my own house.I really don't care when i die because i know i'm going to heaven.And i'm not gay!(relateing to never geting married)

R K O

I want to be recognized as a dangerous, maniacal, psychotic son of a b****. Who beats up lots of people, and is a great swordsman.

Or, I want to become like the Boss from MGS3. Become a TRUE Patriot. One who:
-Was ordered by Washington to defect to the enemy
-Make the public think you were the enemy
-Kill the enemy, to make them hate you
-Die for your country. In other words, you KNOW you're going to die in this mission. Self-sacrifice.
-The public and the enemy will still believe you are a traitor.

Broken_Dreams

First I want to say that's really sad for you, Johnny Stooge. I can't believe that happened to the boy from your school.

What I want to accomplish... I don't care about money or fame. I just want to satisfy my own happiness, and also bring a little happiness to others. I want to write a book (or several), travel the world, learn five languages, solve ancient mysteries, find out the truth of the world.... I just have so many dreams, and you're right in saying that we never know how long we will live. I hope I get the chance to make my life worth-while.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Seeing death doesnt scar me.I watched my sister's dog get ran over by the car that I want when i grow up...It didnt really affect me.I guess it has to be someone who i REALLY care about.ANd i almost got ran over too.Me and my fav doggie.I was walking and this huge Expidition(SUV) comes speeding toward me and I just looked straight at it,not even flinching,and i kept walking calmly...I guess back then I didnt have anything to live for but now I got someone to live for and id be damned if someone ran me over before i got to be with her!...hehe.

S

Sora/Riku

Ya that is true you don't know when you are going to die but when the time comes I hope I'll be ready!

Well I want to go sky diving and I want to publish my book and be a world renouned writer and have a movie made out of my book so I can get rich off it!
And I want a wife and a family then buy a huge manshon to live on for the rest of my life!

S

silverdragon

I want to be happy. Thats all anyone should need. If your happy then life is worth while, if your sad then life is unenjoyable and seems pointless. I have experienced sadness and joy, sadness sucks, joy is self explanitory. I dont want money or fame. I want to create art, sing my heart out and enjoy what else life has to offer.

I'm very sorry it had to happen to you Johnny, I really am. But it was their time. And I'm sure you wittnessed it for reason, everything happens for a reason, otherwise it wouldn't happen. I hope your ok, we're all there for you! And wether it be midnight or time to go to school, I will make time to help you through this!

O

omnislasher_VII

Oh yeah, I forgot. I have to finish my fan fic before I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back