• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Spider-Man (PS4)...(Fun Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Has anyone noticed that there is an ironic twist in the game? Peter is forced to choose between Aunt May and Millions if not Billions (assuming Devil's breath infected a lot more people than was shown) of people, A selfish act would have saved Aunt May, but doomed the people, i say it's ironic because A selfish act cost Uncle Ben his life, but A selfless act cost Aunt May her life, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think Peter & Joel from TLoU would have quite the conversation if they were to meet.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I think Peter & Joel from TLoU would have quite the conversation if they were to meet.
I think Peter would be kind of mad at the guy for choosing one person over the sake of Millions, he would most likely understand yes, and if there was any other way he would definitely go for it, but there was no other way, so yes, I believe Peter would get Mad about that, of course, Peter would need to get over to that universe (or Vice versa) first.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think Peter would be kind of mad at the guy for choosing one person over the sake of Millions, he would most likely understand yes, and if there was any other way he would definitely go for it, but there was no other way, so yes, I believe Peter would get Mad about that, of course, Peter would need to get over to that universe (or Vice versa) first.
Playstation All Stars Sequel, naturally.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Playstation All Stars Sequel, naturally.
Yeah, I doubt that's ever going to happen, I mean I would love for it to happen, but if it was going to happen, I think it would have happened by now,also for him to appear, Spider-Man would have needed to start out as a Video game character, but he didn't, he started out as a comicbook character, so he is never going to appear there, anyway were getting off topic.

Last edited:
Back