• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Luxu's original face...(Fun Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
does anyone think we might see Luxu's original face at some point? Unlikely, I know, but I mean think about it, his face was kept hidden throughout the X-era, I mean it's not like they can do it post KH3, but maybe a flashback at least, or the missing link game? I mean they're going to show the MOM's face (probably the Foreteller's too) at some point, and I'm likely the only one, but I would like to see Luxu's face at some point even if it's just a flashback, cause I have no doubt that his original body expired by the time of BBS, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Since Master Xehanort was able to return to his original form after Ansem and Xemnas were destroyed, I don’t see why Luxu couldn’t recover his original form unless something is preventing that from happening. Has it been explained why Master Xehanort was returned to his original form upon the defeat of his Heartless and Nobody while Luxu returned in the form of Braig? My only theory is that his original body is currently a.) being occupied by another heart b.) in some kind of stasis or c.) in Quadratum where it can’t reunite with his heart. Maybe a combo of A and C.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Please don't use other threads to promote your fanfiction. We have proper sections for that.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Since Master Xehanort was able to return to his original form after Ansem and Xemnas were destroyed, I don’t see why Luxu couldn’t recover his original form unless something is preventing that from happening. Has it been explained why Master Xehanort was returned to his original form upon the defeat of his Heartless and Nobody while Luxu returned in the form of Braig? My only theory is that his original body is currently a.) being occupied by another heart b.) in some kind of stasis or c.) in Quadratum where it can’t reunite with his heart. Maybe a combo of A and C.
I think it's implied that Xehanort's body snatching is different from Luxu's.

Back