• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A thought experiment regarding a protagonist in a Twewy like story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hey everyone I’m thinking of maybe making a Twewy esque original story and I was thinking about the inspirations behind Neku and Rindo, Specifically how Neku and Rindo can apply to the four monkeys hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil and do no evil. Since Neku parallels hear no evil and Rindo parallels speak no evil I was thinking I could make my protagonist represent see no evil. However when I think of see no evil I think of seeing the good in everybody and everything but having the partners betray the protagonist over and over again to teach the protagonist how that line of thought can lead to danger seems repetitive and a little counterintuitive to the already established themes of the world ends with you. So I was wondering how would you apply the theme of see no evil to a potential future Twewy protagonist keeping in mind the partner system in both games and the already existing themes of the franchise. I’d love to hear your thoughts and get some inspiration. I also hope you have fun thinking on this question and perhaps hypothesizing about a potential future storyline that could actually come to pass someday.

Back