• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A List of KH3 Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
I am making a list of KH3 questions. (Questions that still remain a mystery after KH2)

Feel free to add more. It should be something people have discussed on this thread. I am also just generalizing someof the questions the topic has sparked? So don't put more questions regarding these topics. Just add new ones.

Again, these are UNANSWERED QUESTIONS and there are rumors about them

Heres what I have:

1. Zexion. Dead or Alive? What's his deal?
2. Zexion's Weapon. What is it?
3. 3 knights in secret ending. As Nomura said, all three are new characters. Who are they? What are their purpose?
4. Was the scene in the secret ending in the past, present, or future?
5. What exactly was the scene? A keyblade war?
6. Kairi's keyblade. Why did she get one? Did the keyblade choose her? If so, why?
7. What exactly are the chasers? What is their purpose?
8. What is the third symbol that Roxas draws? Is it a Crown?
9. If there is a new third enemy, (Heartless, Nobody, ???), what is it? Is it a chaser?
10. IF there is a new enemy, does it, or is it, have to do with the mind or body? (There are the phrases that people are created of the mind, heart, and soul,....or body, heart, and soul)
11. If a KH3, is it on PS3 or PS2?
12. What is Kingdom Hearts truely?
13. Who created the Keyblades?
14. How did Roxas join the 13th Order?
15. What is the Keyblades true power?
16. What is the Keyblade?
17. What or who was Xehanort really?
18. Who is the Keyblade Master (Chosen One)?
19. Is the cloaked Org. member that appears when Roxas fights Twilight Thorn Riku? Or someone else?

Is there anything I'm missing?

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
What is Kingdom Hearts truely?
Who created the Keyblades
What are the Nobodies after?
How did Roxas join the 13th Order?
What is the Keyblades true power?
What is the Keyblade?
What or who was Xehanort really?
If Sora isn't the true weilder of the Keyblade Riku was supposed to receive then why does he still have it?
Who was the Org member that appeared right before the fight with the Twilight Thorn when in Roxas' Awakening

Who is the Keyblade Master (Chosen One)

BoyWithNoShadow

Website
www.myspace.com
Yoyoj06:
1. No one knows.
2. Would've spoiled KH3 says Nomura.
3. no idea.
4. again, no idea.
5. again, KH3 is actually needed to know.
6. I think Riku just let her use it.
7. KH3.
8. Yes, it's Sora's crown.
9. Chaser is rumored, but not the confirmed name.
10. again, KH3.
11. Most likely PS3, because it's released in under a year.

Zero Sora:
- As far as we know, it's where Hearts are created.
- Chuck Norris. SERIOUSLY, no one knows yet.
- To become whole through Kingdom Hearts. They need a heart to be "real" in a sense, and that's why they need the Keyblade (Keyblade destroys Heartless, Heartless unleashes a heart, and it goes to Kingdom Hearts).
- Never mentioned. Possible Xemnas just found him.
- Final Form as the game describes.
- A weapon as far as we know. Also a key that can open any door.
- Ansem the Wise's apprentice. He and 5 other apprentices betrayed and threw Ansem out for not going further on their studies on the Heart, and all became Heartless / Nobodies. Only Xehanort became a human form Heartless, the others became normal Heartless.
- Riku is the true bearer, but Sora had more of a pure heart, and the keyblade chose him.
- I think you mean Marluxia. The pink scythe?
- No one knows who the keyblade master is yet.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
yoyoj06 said:
I am making a list of KH3 questions. (Questions that still remain a mystery after KH2)

Feel free to add more. It should be something people have discussed on this thread. I am also just generalizing someof the questions the topic has sparked? So don't put more questions regarding these topics. Just add new ones.

Heres what I have:

1. Zexion. Dead or Alive? What's his deal?
2. Zexion's Weapon. What is it?
3. 3 knights in secret ending. As Nomura said, all three are new characters. Who are they? What are their purpose?
4. Was the scene in the secret ending in the past, present, or future?
5. What exactly was the scene? A keyblade war?
6. Kairi's keyblade. Why did she get one? Did the keyblade choose her? If so, why?
7. What exactly are the chasers? What is their purpose?
8. What is the third symbol that Roxas draws? Is it a Crown?
9. If there is a new third enemy, (Heartless, Nobody, ???), what is it? Is it a chaser?
10. IF there is a new enemy, does it, or is it, have to do with the mind or body? (There are the phrases that people are created of the mind, heart, and soul,....or body, heart, and soul)
11. If a KH3, is it on PS3 or PS2?

Is there anything I'm missing?
1.zexion is dead, damn how many times does this have to be repeated it says it in the jiminy journal and his tombstone is red.........................
2.no one knows
3.they are NEW characters, no one knows
4.no one knows
5.no one mknows, it looked like it................
6.it is not confirmed if thats even a real keyblade.....................
7.no one knows................
8.no one knows, it is to round to be a crown(hey that rhymed)
9.it probably is a chaser...............
10.neither, the mind isnt important in kh and body and soul make up a nobody while darkness in the heart makes up the heartless(the real ones) and the whole heart makes up the emblem heartless, my guess would be what remains of the heart when a real heartless is made..................
11.probably ps3
What is the Keyblade?
If Sora isn't the true weilder of the Keyblade Riku was supposed to receive then why does he still have it?
Who was the Org member that appeared right before the fight with the Twilight Thorn when in Roxas' Awakening

-where all hearts are made and where all hearts go
-no one knows
-they seek to be complete
-in the ansem reports it says xemnas met and recruited roxas at twilight town where he was born, he gave him his name and his number and element and weapon..................
-to unlock stuff(seriously) and as a true weapon and to lock stuff(seriously)
-a weapon
-ansem the wise assistant
-because the keyblade decided to stay with sora, and riku was already half-dark and soras key is light..................
-no one knows
-no one knows(it says riku in kh1 but that was later changed)

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
Zero Sora said:
What is the Keyblade?

we already know what the nobodies r after, that is kingdom hearts. and i dont understand ur 8th question with sora and riku, could u rephrase it? i will add everything else.

oh for ur 2nd to last question, it is riku

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
BoyWithNoShadow said:
Yoyoj06:
1. No one knows.
2. Would've spoiled KH3 says Nomura.
3. no idea.
4. again, no idea.
5. again, KH3 is actually needed to know.
6. I think Riku just let her use it.
7. KH3.
8. Yes, it's Sora's crown.
9. Chaser is rumored, but not the confirmed name.
10. again, KH3.
11. Most likely PS3, because it's released in under a year.

Zero Sora:
- As far as we know, it's where Hearts are created.
- Chuck Norris. SERIOUSLY, no one knows yet.
- To become whole through Kingdom Hearts. They need a heart to be "real" in a sense, and that's why they need the Keyblade (Keyblade destroys Heartless, Heartless unleashes a heart, and it goes to Kingdom Hearts).
- Never mentioned. Possible Xemnas just found him.
- Final Form as the game describes.
- A weapon as far as we know. Also a key that can open any door.
- Ansem the Wise's apprentice. He and 5 other apprentices betrayed and threw Ansem out for not going further on their studies on the Heart, and all became Heartless / Nobodies. Only Xehanort became a human form Heartless, the others became normal Heartless.
- Riku is the true bearer, but Sora had more of a pure heart, and the keyblade chose him.
- I think you mean Marluxia. The pink scythe?
- No one knows who the keyblade master is yet.

about u answering the questions, these are UNANSWERED QUESTIONS as said b4, so of course u say i dont know and we need kh3

sry for the double post, but i dont know how to respond to 2 quotes in one message

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Dumb idiots he said hes making a list of UNanswered Questions that have to be answered in KH3... he didn't mean go ahead and answer them

Scarecrow2400

Isn't the symbol that Roxas draws in the mansion supposed to represent all three of the main characters/enemies? Nobodies, Heartless, and Sora . . . sort of like an in-joke for those that played KH-COM?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Zero Sora said:
Dumb idiots he said hes making a list of UNanswered Questions that have to be answered in KH3... he didn't mean go ahead and answer them
but some of those questions was already answered if you payed attention so i answered some of them.............................

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
their not necessarily answered, theres hints and rumors, but nothing confirmed, every question up here may have an answer, but none are confirmed

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
yoyoj06 said:
their not necessarily answered, theres hints and rumors, but nothing confirmed, every question up here may have an answer, but none are confirmed
no they are confirmed everything i answered is either confirmed in the game, and interview, or the ansem reports.................

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
rikuheroofdark, i am reading ur answers and...

regarding u saying zexion being dead, i have to say
a.some people think hes alive(even though he disappeared in COM), so i think its worth putting up
b.who says someone couldnt have made it red thinking he was dead or just making it red knowing that zexion was alive just to fool others

and regarding ur answer to the 10th question
"neither, the mind isnt important in kh and body and soul make up a nobody while darkness in the heart makes up the heartless(the real ones) and the whole heart makes up the emblem heartless, my guess would be what remains of the heart when a real heartless is made..................". that is what u said

well u said my guess, ur guess doesnt mean its right

i created this thread for people to post unanswered questions and to ponder about. not for people to answer them and criticize. and just bcuz u have evidence for one thing, doesnt mean people dont have evidence for another.

so please, dont post here unless u come up with another question.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
yoyoj06 said:
rikuheroofdark, i am reading ur answers and...

regarding u saying zexion being dead, i have to say
a.some people think hes alive(even though he disappeared in COM), so i think its worth putting up
b.who says someone couldnt have made it red thinking he was dead or just making it red knowing that zexion was alive just to fool others

and regarding ur answer to the 10th question
"neither, the mind isnt important in kh and body and soul make up a nobody while darkness in the heart makes up the heartless(the real ones) and the whole heart makes up the emblem heartless, my guess would be what remains of the heart when a real heartless is made..................". that is what u said

well u said my guess, ur guess doesnt mean its right

i created this thread for people to post unanswered questions and to ponder about. not for people to answer them and criticize. and just bcuz u have evidence for one thing, doesnt mean people dont have evidence for another.

so please, dont post here unless u come up with another question.
OMG zexion is dead nomoura said it and the game said it ..........the jiminy journal said it and nomoura even said "zexion was KILLED without using his weapon"....zexion is dead whoever thinks he is alive is fools..............there was no way to answer the tenth question but everything i stated before my guess was true confirmed info.............................im not criticizing all i said is "some of these questions was answered if you payed attention" and if you read interviews...........

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
OMG zexion is dead nomoura said it and the game said it ..........the jiminy journal said it and nomoura even said "zexion was KILLED without using his weapon"....zexion is dead whoever thinks he is alive is fools..............there was no way to answer the tenth question but everything i stated before my guess was true confirmed info.............................im not criticizing all i said is "some of these questions was answered if you payed attention" and if you read interviews...........

im just leaving it up cause some people still think he is alive.
yes i read interviews, and who knows, nomura could throw a curveball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back