• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A game you rpg fans need to play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifrits_Horn

a great game to play on ps2 is grandia 2. if you haven't played it you need to. it has a great story line, awesome characters and voice acting. there is a flaw tho, it was originally put on the dreamcast so if you don't mind some ff7 graphics you'll love the game. the best part is the battle system. it's all about timing. just play it or buy it you won't regret it

T

Tidus22340

alright...thats some serious spam...but i have another rpg we should all play...legaia 2 duel saga is the most amazing game (other than kh or FF) that ive played, with great graphics all the way through the ground. the only drawback, or at least i think so, is that the only voice acting is in battle. but other than that its challenging, has an amazing plot....and best of all the battle system is sweet!

Elixa_07

Tidus22340 said:
alright...thats some serious spam...but i have another rpg we should all play...legaia 2 duel saga is the most amazing game (other than kh or FF) that ive played, with great graphics all the way through the ground. the only drawback, or at least i think so, is that the only voice acting is in battle. but other than that its challenging, has an amazing plot....and best of all the battle system is sweet!

Yeah. I loved the first and I really loved this one. I've beaten the game once and only once since both of my Legaia 2 cds broke(I had 2. the first one didnt play well and the other broke a few weeks after I had beaten it coz it got scratched)!

AHHH!!! Why?! Why is it every time I like a game I wont be able to play them again.. I guess it was my fault but I just touched the laser part when I knew that I touched a big spec of dust and accidentally rubbed it on the laser part thingy. I cant play FFX again eiher coz it got trashed. Maybe you might call me irresponisble but ironically I was cleaning my PS2 when it "Crrsshhh!!"
Huh.. I have such bad luck.. T.T

Play this one if you havent played it yet. It's fun and the storyline's good too. I just didnt really like it when he talked. I didnt like his talking coz for me it sounds like he emotes too much in his voice acting..

Awards
i finished it on PS2, it was too easy. thay should have made it longer cos the storyline and the characters and the battle system were all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back