• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few questions about TWEWY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have a few questions I'm sorry if they are stupid just things I never understood while playing the game.

1. When Beat became a reaper could he go back to the RG? or the real world and visit his family?

2. When Shiki was brought back to life at the end of the first week, isn't it possible that she could of met Neku in a store? since if you go into a store they got brought back to the Real world? Why would she meet him at the statue everyday, when she could see him inside a store? something that I never figured out.

3. I know this is probably the stupidest question, but Joshua is the composer of the Reaper Games correct? He runs the entire reaper games and what not? Or who actually runs it the games ? I played the game a few times now, and some things just don't clear to me, and I'm sorry again if they are retarded questions.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Questions about TWEWY

1. When Beat became a reaper could he go back to the RG? or the real world and visit his family?

He could have, but he was more concerned about saving Rhyme after she was erased and salvaged as that squirrel Noise.

2. When Shiki was brought back to life at the end of the first week, isn't it possible that she could of met Neku in a store? since if you go into a store they got brought back to the Real world? Why would she meet him at the statue everyday, when she could see him inside a store? something that I never figured out.

Shiki was not brought back to life at the end of the first week. Neku needed to pay a price to be allowed to play in the Game again, so as Shiki had became the most valuable thing to him, Kitaniji took Shiki as his price.

If Shiki had been brought back, she was going to wait for Neku to come back to life and to do that she was going to wait by Hachiko for however long it would take for Neku to return. Of course she doesn't get the chance to since she becomes Neku's price to play the Game again.

3. I know this is probably the stupidest question, but Joshua is the composer of the Reaper Games correct? He runs the entire reaper games and what not? Or who actually runs it the games ? I played the game a few times now, and some things just don't clear to me, and I'm sorry again if they are retarded questions.

Yes. Joshua is the Composer, the grand symphonist of Shibuya. He runs Shibuya, protects it, makes sure it continues to thrive and survive. He delegates the handlings of the Reaper's Game to his appointed Conductor (Kitaniji) and the Conductor lets the week's Game Master handle the daily running of the game.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Oh yeah about the Shiki one, I totally forgot about that, I was thinking she was brought back to life, and if Neku failed she would go back to the UG as a price.

Ok and one more question about Joshua, why did he join the reaper games in the 2nd week? did he die? or was he just toying around with Neku?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I have a few questions I'm sorry if they are stupid just things I never understood while playing the game.

He could, but it's doubtful that he chose to do so. He explained during the third week that he's never gotten along with his parents because he couldn't live up to their expectations of him, whereas Rhyme was their prodigal child. He felt guilty about causing their deaths, even moreso when Rhyme was erased.

It is, absolutely! She could have definitely happened upon him if the two were in the same store, assuming that it had a Reaper decal on it. However, they first met at Hachiko, which is very important and symbolic not only in-game but also in real life.

In-game, it is a popular meeting spot and also serves as the location where Neku makes all three of his pacts (of course other Players would also gather at the statue seeking to do so themselves). In real life, Hachiko was the name of a dog who always waited for his master to return from work at Shibuya Station. Because he never found out that his master had died, Hachiko continued to wait there at that same spot until his own death.

You get the idea.

Yes, Joshua as the Composer runs the Reaper's Game. He creates the rules, oversees the Reapers, and judges the Players.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

And what if I said that me and my friends are working on a The World Ends With You Movie? would KHinsider watch it? I'm writing the story right now, and finding some new music to go along with, with the exception of some of the original music from the game.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

For no.2, I actually think in retrospect that joshua was testing Neku at that point. It's not out of his character to set up a game like an experiment anyway.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

And what if I said that me and my friends are working on a The World Ends With You Movie? would KHinsider watch it? I'm writing the story right now, and finding some new music to go along with, with the exception of some of the original music from the game.

There would definitely be a fair number who would be interested! Perhaps you could keep us updated on your progress?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ok and one more question about Joshua, why did he join the reaper games in the 2nd week? did he die? or was he just toying around with Neku?

To have more hand-on interaction with his Proxy. Neku was his key to winning his game with Kitaniji, so it was best for him to stay close to him. It was also a way to test Neku and see if he was changing after his interactions with others playing the Game and the people in RG, or if he was still the same ol' waste of a soul.

He does not die. At the last moment of Minamimoto's lvl. i Flare, Joshua teleports from out of Shibuya into an alternate reality Shibuya. (Which ends up being Another Day!Shibuya where Tin Pin Slammer reigns supreme and everybody is dorky) As it is not an easy feat for a Composer to travel between dimensions, he uses up his energy and has to wait for his Producer to pick him up. That is why we do not see Joshua again until the end of the final week.

Or if you mean did he kill himself to enter the Game, no he did not. He is considered "human" and an illegal Player. Of course he isn't human at all, but it was the form he decided to take to get close to Neku.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
sure thing :) I'm working on the plot and getting some songs going together, if you guys don't mind a cruddy animation for some of the moves we have in mind, I have some friends working on some of the pins, you'll probably recognize some of them, along with a few new ones.

I have 3 songs confirmed so far

1. Polyrthym - Perfume
2. Starry HEAVEN - ROYZ
3. Calling - From the World Ends With You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back