• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) What I want in the next game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
A joint battle of all the defenders of the light against the reprica Xehanort cracking.
I would like the next title to focus more on the interaction of the main characters. I definitely want more interaction between Terra and Riku, Aqua and Lea and Roxas and Ventus.
Re: Maid made good ground for this, so there is hope. [SPOILERS]

okhi12

Awards
I'd rather forget about Xehanort once and for all.
I'm mildly interested in his past so I'm okay with that new game -except the fact that is a mobile game so it'll probably be crap-, but I don't want to see or battle old man Xehanort anymore in future games, we've have enough of him and his incarnations. I wish the dark seeker saga had concluded as it was supposed to.
But of course Nomura had to come up with Xehanort having met the Master of Masters so he can tie the character to the next saga as well. After ReMind I'm so disappointed with the awful course the series is taking... the last thing I need is more Xehanort.

By the way, I'm starting to believe you write it as ReMaid on purpose :LOL:

Last edited:
Back