• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The cool thing the Kingdom Hearts 3 did [KH3]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MateoAnthony

going back though kingdom hearts 3 I did notice one kind of neat thing, in pretty much all the Disney worlds there is a running theme of characters "dying" and coming back to life. Flynn from tangled, Anna from Frozen, Will turner in pirates and baymax from big hero 6, which of course culminates with the death and revival of all the characters at the end of the game. so yeah we've got some pretty basic theming and foreshadowing good job Nomura you did it.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
All of the Disney worlds foreshadowed to a lot of stuff that happened in the main narrative.

* Xigbar alluded to Sora's fate when talking about deep connections
* Young Xehanort foreshadowed how Xion would return back to normal: a version of herself being in the same time as her heart inside Sora.
* Repliku about sparks of emotion hinted at Roxas

legacier

Awards
At the end of A Fragmentary Passage, Sora arrives late to Yen Sid's tower because he had gone back to Traverse Town to say goodbye to the dream eaters. His justification was this statement—"I just like to say goodbye to all of my friends."

He certainly got that wish in KH3. I'm almost certain it was deliberate foreshadowing.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
At the end of A Fragmentary Passage, Sora arrives late to Yen Sid's tower because he had gone back to Traverse Town to say goodbye to the dream eaters. His justification was this statement—"I just like to say goodbye to all of my friends."

He certainly got that wish in KH3. I'm almost certain it was deliberate foreshadowing.
Although I imagine Nomura must have had en idea on how he was gonna end KHIII, I don't think that scene necessarily foreshadows Sora's fate at this saga's end, but perhaps it was some sort of closure to his pals.

Though of course, if you look back now, it can be considered as foreshadowing. Same goes to how the entirety of the game foreshadows Sora's fate.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
going back though kingdom hearts 3 I did notice one kind of neat thing, in pretty much all the Disney worlds there is a running theme of characters "dying" and coming back to life. Flynn from tangled, Anna from Frozen, Will turner in pirates and baymax from big hero 6, which of course culminates with the death and revival of all the characters at the end of the game. so yeah we've got some pretty basic theming and foreshadowing good job Nomura you did it.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox
The Hercules film had Meg dying & coming back as well. Wonder if that was a planned scene for KH3.

In retrospect, an Infinity War/Endgame world would've fit too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
100 Acre Woods also helped in this department. Before Sora visited the book it had Pooh sitting on a log with Sora missing. Which ended up foreshadowing the ending

Back