• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
img
Version 2.6.0 Update Preview!
Volume 2

Today, we're excited to give you a preview of some of the new features that will be arriving in Version 2.6.0!

Perfect for Proud Mode! 
  Use the handy 'Optimize' button to create your Keyblade setup!

img
  • After the Version 2.6.0 update, you'll be able to use the 'Optimize' feature for all quests!
  • By tapping the 'Optimize' button, Medals matching the attribute slots of your current Keyblade will automatically be equipped.

Keyblades for the first round of PVP have been decided! 

• Following the release of Version 2.6.0, the Three Wishes, Sleeping Lion, and Darkgnaw Keyblades will be useable in PVP!
img
  • You can obtain Sleeping Lion from Proud Mode Quest 3, and Darkgnaw is obtainable from Proud Mode Quest 328. 
  • Get ready for PVP by strengthening these Keyblades in advance!
Ideal for new players! 
Upgrade your Keyblades to +25 with ease! 

With the Version 2.6.0 update, the following changes regarding Keyblade upgrade materials will be implemented, making it easier to upgrade your Keyblades to +25

Changes

• Mythril Stones, Mythril Gems, Mythril Crystals, Orichalcum, and Adamantite Ore will no longer be required upgrade materials. 
  • Only one Mythril Shard will be required to upgrade a Keyblade to +1. 
  • Only one each of upgrade materials collected from stages (such as Curative Leaves, Copper Ore, etc.) will be required to upgrade a Keyblade to +1. 
  • The Moogle O' Glory Keyblade quests will be permanently available. 

*No changes will be made to the amount of Gems, Electrum Ore, or Dark Matter needed to upgrade Keyblades. 
*As the above changes are implemented, the following quests will be removed: each Keyblade's corresponding Materials quest, Mythril Madness, Adamantite Ore Challenge quests.

img

PvP is just around the corner! 
Get ready with the Keyblade Challenge!

■Event Period: 
May 10, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 16, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 10, 2018 7:00 to May 17, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
With PvP making its debut soon, it's time to get your Keyblades up to snuff! 
Use your Three WishesSleeping Lion, and Darkgnaw Keyblades to complete objectives for a series of 15 quests! 
Rewards include a Power GemSpeed Gem, and Magic Gem, which you can use to strengthen your various Keyblades!

Each quest will require you to use a certain Keyblade, but there are no limitations on which Medals or Special Attacks you can use. 
Complete all of the quests to reap all of the rewards!

★ New Story Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that 10 new story quests will be available as of May 10, 2018 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

The player and Aladdin venture deep within the Cave of Wonders to obtain the magic lamp. 
There, they are met with a new companion...

Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 
May 10, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 15, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 10, 2018 7:00 to May 16, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The trio of limited-time Gem Boards return, each of which contains five Power GemsSpeed Gems, or Magic Gems, depending on the type of board! 
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 GemsMagic BroomsMagic Mirrors and a Cid 10 Medal for just 2,000 Jewels each!

Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skill 
 Second Chance III (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 3 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 8 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: May 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Only 10 new quests...KHIII is gonna come out before Global can even finish with the upcoming Enchanted Dominion visit at this rate! Sheesh SENA, not like you have banners to translate anymore since we're caught up on those. Would like to reach the new world before next year.

Gem Boards are nice, but I still need ABMax skills, so...pass. Maybe if this batch had an ABMax skill instead of SCIII for the umpteenth time. *sighs* Hope tomorrow has something good. Fridays are usually banner release days, but with the focus on the SGs right now they'll need something to fill the gap. So...New Boards please?

AR829038

Awards

I don't get why it takes so long to update the story quests for either subsidiary, Japan or SENA. If the graphics and gameplay were comparable to even the handheld titles, then I would understand, but it can't possibly take that long to design and develop these pithy amounts of levels. At least the Japanese branch has to actually create the levels; all SENA has to do is translate them. Why does that have to take months?? I don't get it.
My guess is at this rate, we won't see the end of this game before KHIII comes out, which would be really disappointing. I do NOT want to have to keep playing this boring installment on the side. It's already been way too long with this now.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I don't get why it takes so long to update the story quests for either subsidiary, Japan or SENA. If the graphics and gameplay were comparable to even the handheld titles, then I would understand, but it can't possibly take that long to design and develop these pithy amounts of levels. At least the Japanese branch has to actually create the levels; all SENA has to do is translate them. Why does that have to take months?? I don't get it.
My guess is at this rate, we won't see the end of this game before KHIII comes out, which would be really disappointing. I do NOT want to have to keep playing this boring installment on the side. It's already been way too long with this now.

Khux will go on after KHII, so it won't be ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back