• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5/3 - Union χ JP Update: Union Cross, Free Daily Draw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We've got an update to Union Cross and some free draws this week in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

Team up with your fellow Union members from 5/3~5/16 to defeat the Armored Giant to earn coins and redeem the Kabuto Armor [Water Blade]!

There are sets of 3 Cross Boards; completing 1 board will unlock the next in the set.

(1) M_Kabuto Armor [Water Blade]
=>M_Kabuto Armor [Water Blade] Helmet

(2) L_Kabuto Armor [Water Blade]
=>L_Kabuto Armor [Water Blade] Helmet

(3) Magic Mirror Set 1
=>Broom Servant Set 1
=>Magic Mirror Set 2
=>Broom Servant Set 2

After completing a board, you will need to return to the HOME screen in order for the next one to appear.

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Chest Kabuto Armor [Water Blade] Helmet Rare Enemy Luck +2

Bonus Time is held from 19:00~19:59 and 23:00~23:59 JST, during which rare enemies will appear more often.

Players can pull from the 10 medal Raise Draw once for free every day from 5/3~5/7! All medals capable of Guilt2 (20~50%) or 3 (40~100%) .

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 5/3 - Union ? JP Update: Union Cross, Free Daily Draw

That Free Draw. We need something like that. And since there's no Tier4s or higher, it's not like it'd hurt SENA's bottom line either. They'd lose nothing and gain a lot of goodwill. Doubt we'll ever see it, but it would be fantastic.

Ueki_168

Re: 5/3 - Union ? JP Update: Union Cross, Free Daily Draw

I love this! This makes me genuinely excited! I mean, it's a fair deal, and there are a lot of useful old buff medals we could use.
Besides, there's the traits, and maybe a not-so-good medal could become great with a "+2 gauges" trait or something.

KHUxNA is usually far behind the JP version. So I hope, I expect them to include this at some point. Please SENA?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back