• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Tribute Album Cover + Song Previews!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Next month will mark the 13th anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series, and what better way to celebrate this joyous occasion than with the upcoming tribute album featuring beloved music spanning all seven games. 

Square Enix has updated the official website for the Kingdom Hearts Tribute Album with the cover of the album featuring artwork of Mickey Mouse, Donald, and Goofy created by Disney along with previews for all ten tracks from the album. You can see the album cover below along with the full tracklisting for the tribute album:

1. Dearly Beloved feat. 末光篤
  2. Riku~Kairi~Sora feat. jizue
  3. A Piece of Peace~Under the Sea~Traverse Town feat. カワイヒデヒロ (fox capture plan)
  4. Traverse Town feat. Jimanica
  5. Always on My Mind feat. Vampillia
  6. Bustin' Up on the Beach~Shrouding Dark Cloud~Guardando nel buio feat. 牧歌電子
  7. Dearly Beloved~Hollow Bastion~Hand in Hand~Always on My Mind feat. SOREMONSTER
  8. Rage Awakened feat. 滝善充 (9mm Parabellum Bullet)
  9. The 13th Struggle feat. Marmalade butcher
  10. Marche Caprice feat. RIZM DEVICE

Kingdom Hearts Tribute Album will release March 25th 2015 for 2160 yen (roughly $18.24 USD) and fans can pre-order a copy right now from Amazon Japan (ships internationally; varies by country).  

From 8-bit tunes to jazzy melodies, this album will certainly have something to offer long-time fans of Kingdom Hearts so be sure to give the tracks a listen and tell us what you think on our forums! Also, don't forget to follow us on TwitterFacebook, and Tumblr for all of the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
The previews sound awesome! I liked to how Bustin`Up the beach was turned to 8-bit song. Riku`s theme sounded awesome as well. I really wanted to hear the Tribute version of Hollow Bastion, but guess that will have to wait.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Jazz?? Kingdom Hearts on jazz??
itsbeautifulplz.jpg
My heart...
It also has a decent price in my currency too...
... Ah, I would totally love to have it ♥ I'll try, I'll try buying it ;w; asap

and OMG, DAT 13TH STRUGGLE. EEEEEPIIIIICCCC

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Gotta admit, most of these are really good just going by the samples alone! That rock rendition of "Rage Awakened" was freaking awesome!

The previews sound awesome! I liked to how Bustin`Up the beach was turned to 8-bit song. Riku`s theme sounded awesome as well. I really wanted to hear the Tribute version of Hollow Bastion, but guess that will have to wait.

That would have been awesome to hear along with it's battle theme. But yeah, the "Bustin' Up The Beach" segment in 8-bit was a really nice touch.

Jazz?? Kingdom Hearts on jazz??
itsbeautifulplz.jpg
My heart...
It also has a decent price in my currency too...
... Ah, I would totally love to have it ♥ I'll try, I'll try buying it ;w; asap

and OMG, DAT 13TH STRUGGLE. EEEEEPIIIIICCCC

Sweet Cosmos, YES! "The Thirteenth Struggle" was the best one out of all the samples I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back