• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Crossover ~ Tribute Album Tracklist Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Seeing as how THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Live Remix was officially released on Android devices a little over a week ago in Japan, series Composer Takeharu Ishimoto took advantage of the opportunity and saw fit to reveal the Master Tracklist for the upcoming THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Crossover ~ Tribute album, and now the offical list has been posted on the album's site! You can check out the samples of six songs on the official site, so have a listen and enjoy the remixes!

As you may already know, this is the final time these familiar tunes will be remixed and released. Take advantage of the opportunity to snag a copy of the album! It will be on sale starting on June 19th, 2013 at the price of 2,100 yen (roughly $20.44 USD). You can preorder it at the following websites:

Track Title
1 March On
2 Revelation - 花 -
3 March On - jp -
4 Twister [THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU - Solo Remix - PV Ver.]
5 SOMEDAY - KINGDOM MIX JP Ver. -
6 Jump Over Yourself (papapayapa)
7 Owarihajimari - x-tended ver. -
 THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Tribute Track
8 Twister - Novoiski Remix - 
9 Make or Break remix for qanchis
10 Satisfy - Galaxy Dub - 
11 Calling - T$UYO$HI Remix - 
12 Twister - T$UYO$HI Remix - 
 Bonus Track
13 CALLING - KINGDOM MIX - (Live Ver.)
14 Twister (Live Ver.)
15 Twister - Crossover - (Live Ver.)

Thanks to the fantastic Zephyr, we now have translations of the comments on the song previews from the Crossover ~ Tribute Album site!

March On
I’ve participated with Sawa in creating a new song for The World Ends with You LIVE Remix. The base player, T$UYO$HI, and the drummer ZAX was also playing this.
-Takeharu Ishimoto

Revelation - 花 -
This song sets calmly. People who have heard the melody and synths thought they were impressive. When you hear the synth in the intro, that’s the moment where everyone goes “Yeah!”.
-Takeharu Ishimoto

March On - jp -
I’ve made this particular song only for LIVE Remix. Previously, It wasn’t made into a song until now. It’s very catchy that you can become addicted.
-Takeharu Ishimoto

Make or Break remix for qanchis
Coincidentally this track’s name came from the Quecha language. I jumped out to Mr. Ishimoto with a vile conversation about it. I don’t have any particular connections with the Inca empire but I’ve been taking the time checking the Quecha language. It actually has nothing to do with this remix.
-Shohei Tsuchiya (ZUNTATA)

Satisfy - Galaxy Dub -
Usually I would be DJing around with the Deep House system and in my playlist it was remixed under the idea of the keyword “Midnight”. I used an original vocal track... my bad Mr. Ishimoto. Now, I will treat myself to grilled meat. For Mr. Sekido.
-Missingsoul

Calling-T$UYO$HI Remix-
When we were playing the bass live, we were able to remix two tracks. In the first half of the song, the bass drops. While having the typical Dubstep and the Rock like arrangements as a basis, we’ve elaborated from there and ultimately we ended up with these four beats.
-T$UYO$HI

Twister-T$UYO$HI Remix-
In the original song, it was created straightforwardly with no particular rules in mind and somehow it became super catchy. I get this image in my head of LA’s Junkies of two sisters licking Chupa Chups while singing. (laughs)
-T$UYO$HI 

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Think I'll buy this one to commemorate the final release of these songs!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Only five different versions of Twister? Tsk, tsk, I for one am not impressed. U_U

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A new day, new songs! The site has added more samples so check them out! (Satisfy - Galaxy Dub- is my fav <3)

Only five different versions of Twister? Tsk, tsk, I for one am not impressed. U_U

There should have been at least seven for every day of the week.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/subarashiki_cotb/mp3/1.mp3

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/subarashiki_cotb/mp3/2.mp3

First two are new versions of the songs that were on the site before. I have the old versions and if you want them just ask me. My computer is full of unreleased TWEWY songs now rofl.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/subarashiki_cotb/mp3/10.mp3

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/subarashiki_cotb/mp3/3.mp3

I love these songs.

TWEWY 2 come soon so we get more new music like all of this stuff. I am cry. Takeharu Ishimoto outdoes himself and you should all buy the album when it comes out. I'm definitely importing it. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back