• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Does anyone know how many hours KH2 will take up of my life?

just so people will stop saying it'll take under 100 hours... i read an artile where the creator said it was 4 times longer than Kingdom Hearts...doesn't matter to me cause i want the challenge and all the enemies they're going to throw at me.. i created my own manuvers on part one after...
  2. B

Proud, Beginner or Standard mode?

i'm not even going to touch beginner unless there is something secret in that mode...but first i'll go to standard to test my skills then finish it in proud, and ****ing pwn everyone in the game.. ...cause i'm amazing lol
  3. B

My guess: KH2 will be hard...

i will be extremely pissed if i don't get beat up by all the bosses lol...KH1 started out like "..holy shit this is kinda hard.." then later on i created my own moves and stuff and freggin pwned.. other people i've seen play the game just move too slow lol...i don't see how they could even beat...
  4. B

Kingdom hearts 2 Images.

WHY!!!! WHYYYYY!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!! I'M BLLLLLLLLIIND!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! MY HEADS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!! ...so...so many lies!!! *only read 5 words*
  5. B

Sora's english voice actor

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! it's not working!!! ...kuso..
Back