• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Family Forums!

Sorry if this is spam (DIE SPAM!!!) But I would like to start family forums if they have not already been started. So... who wants to get married? :D
  2. I

Gil please

Hey as some might know I'm just going on here again after about 7 months (I like what kh2.net turned into :D ) And I only have 700 gil.... ... so if anyone would like to donate as much gil as they can or want to, I'd appreciate it ^_^
  3. I

Official Forum Topic

Sorry if this is spam (where else to post?) or someone has already created this topic, but since this is a popular place, it's a good place to advertise not-so-popular forums (like invisionfree ones). So post your FORUM (not site) here. Mine are in my sig (well ones that need visiting anyway...
  4. I

Love Hina!!!!!

Do you like the Love Hina manga or anime better? Personally I like the manga, and because I read the manga first, the anime surprised me a little :p
  5. I

I'm back everyone...

Hey0 everyone... it's me... wow it's been such a long time since I've actually been on here :) *looks around* Well I'm here! And it's good to be back! (It reminds me of KHU) Stupid Pete (never pays the bills fast enough :p ) Soooo..... A little bout me I like ramen, soba noodles, ANIME, MANGA...
  6. I

Well I'm not new...

Well I'm definatly not new.... But I haven't been on for ages! I used to constantly come here but then switched over to KHU and my other forums... Man it sure has changed! lol But I'm glad to be back! And please join my other forums (and friend's forums as well) because they need many more...
  7. I

Fanfiction ► Fanfic

Hey everyone. I just want to know what you all think of my fanfic. I'm gonna do it in sections, so here's the first section! One faithful evening on the soft shores of Faithful Isle, as the warm waves lapped on and off the shore, a young girl lay peacefully searching the sky above. Her name...
Back