• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

Hahaha! But... That would mean that he went back in time and.... 0_o Ugh... could there be any more ways to make Xehanort even more creepier...? XD ^^ Might be a possibilty. But we just have to wait for the game...(This is going to be a long one month) It is. But because they...
  2. J

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

Now, what might he mean with that? Could this have something to do with Terra? Otherwise that just doesn't make sense... Well, YMX never made any sense.:rolleyes:
  3. J

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

So many Xehanorts... but one's missing: Terranort. What the heck is the deal with him?
  4. J

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 12 posted) It is nice to see other characters again. And soon Sora will start his new adventure, right? Haha, we need more appearences from Braig, he's so funny (but still a jerk)! You write him so well. And he should really tell us his little...
  5. J

Axel's very hard questions....

I just couldn't resist posting this here. It was just so funny! This is in Finnish but I will put translations below the video. Axelin vaikeat kysymykset... - YouTube Hmm... So can Laxaeus and Zexion answer Axel's question? -Jr08B77wGw Axel: Okay, here's the deal. This is the Bridge...
  6. J

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 10 posted) Wow. Your writing is great! I discovered this fanfic purely by accident. ^^ By the way, is Ven going to tell Roxas about the misadventure that got his heart so injured? That would make an interesting conversation. =) Anyway, waiting...
Back