• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? Well this is probably best news I've heard about this in a while, I would think that the dude in the pic is an older Sora. Blue eyes, brown hair, the teeth flashing it has to be him :P
  2. O

When Can you Start Getting FINAL FORM?

I was wondering if there was a certain event/point in the game that you would have to surpass in order to obtain the FINAL FORM.
  3. O

Oathkeeper keychain similar to Akechi Family Crest

Look at the Akechi samurai Family Crest, it looks the same as the Oathkeeper keychain.
  4. O

*SPOILER* Final 13th Order member name

The last guy's name is Xemnas, I'm going to assume that's the guy from Hollow Bastion. He's the last guy who has yet to be named.
  5. O

//spoiler\\ XIII Order Members

Has everyone forgot about the stocky guy, dude that guy has to be one. He's the guy who appears in Hollow Bastion in front of Sora.
  6. O

Spoilers- BHK's name

it may be possible that Roxas is not his name any more, the cd track info on that site have been pulled.
Back