• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Riku_Kitsune

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

I Do hope we hear some news of when the US might get this lovely little bundle of awesome~ It all looks so awesome, i haven't been playing any KH game , hoping to forget a little things, like maybe where some chests are, trinity marks, stuff like that~
  2. Riku_Kitsune

News ► Latest Weekly Sh?nen Jump Features Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

:D Dude! Awesome, I'm so excited! I haven been playing any on my KH games that go with 1.5 I'm so pumped ( now lets just hope I get a ps3 for Christmas~) xD
  3. Riku_Kitsune

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

oh.... my feels <3<3 I'm SO excited now~!!
  4. Riku_Kitsune

Nintendo eShop Trailer High Quality + Download

Re: Nintendo E-Shop Trailer High Quality aww the la la sounds <3 :3 dude i can't even imagine how awesome must feel on that friggn thing!, all calm and cool on the outside but like OMFG!!! THIS SHIT IS AWESOME
  5. Riku_Kitsune

Large Batch of Screenshots and Renders of The Grid + Dream Eaters!

that sounds legit... im probly gonna cry
  6. Riku_Kitsune

Awesome~~! <3 i wonder what will happen, will we get tron back OORRR os it gonna be like the movie?
  7. Riku_Kitsune

XD you made my life better by posting this !!! to bad they dont just pop babies out~~ x3
  8. Riku_Kitsune

...friggn watch ill spend for ever thinking of a name then call one bob.. just watch...
  9. Riku_Kitsune

I never even thought about that, hmm must be me playing XD. let me show you mah pokemanz!!!
  10. Riku_Kitsune

Aww thats cool, hmmm what would you name Your Dream Eater? i know ill end up spending an hour just naming one
  11. Riku_Kitsune

So do you think we will start getting NA information, well by that i mean...huh, OH ok, um in march for Nintendo Power, there saposed to have like a 7 page long article for KHDDD, do you think we'll start have more defenitive answers on things (release dates, maybe a trailer in English?) im just...
  12. Riku_Kitsune

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

hmmm i miigh but then again i have a bad habbit of just looking at the scenes.. and i ve already beat both so i just might trade my old ones.. but thats something to think about
  13. Riku_Kitsune

That would be a GREAT Idea, dude, when my brother was pre-ordering a game they let them trade in games to go towards it~!
  14. Riku_Kitsune

AHH so beautiful! I already have a little kindom hearts skin on my 3Ds that i got off of e-bay, buuuut i wouldnt mind getting that tooo~! <3, also i already own re:coded and Days buuuut.... i know ill end up buying it anyways if it comes over saes, i am SO diehard for this game <3
  15. Riku_Kitsune

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

Gahh the more I come back here and read everyones comments and shizz i get even more excited for this flippn game :D i cant wait omg
  16. Riku_Kitsune

Guess were headed to monstro again~~ <3 " My little wooden head! " ~~ lol
  17. Riku_Kitsune

omg! this game is going to be amazing! Frollo Phoebus!! i dint think alot of these characters were gonna be in here, this is friggn awesome
Back