• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Scan from V Jump!

I always wanted a remake for Days or at least thought the idea would be cool. Unfortunately it's not a game, just cut scenes. I wanted to play with the organization in ps2 graphics. would've been awesome!:rolleyes:
  2. R

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

:wink:Omg Xibar's back and what the hell does Xehanort want? Roxas! So many versions of Xehanort at the end HOLY S***! FANGASM!:biggrin:
  3. R

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

:biggrin:omg looks awesome, can't wait for then next KH game! one more moth till we actually get to see everything. What's going to happen, I'm itching to know!?
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance Is Available For .....!!

Knowing Nintendo, they're bound to pull off another version of the 3DS just to piss you off. I hope when I do get one, that they come out with a better version. I would be pissed.
  5. R

Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance Is Available For .....!!

I don't know why, but I'm more surprised that it only cost $40 bucks. I guess I don't know how much 3DS games sell for. Anyway awesome!
  6. R

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! My reaction to "confirmation that that AXEL, YOUNG TERRANORT (with his face hidden under a familiar black hood), VANITAS, are seen in the trailer!" Also XION and ROXAS confirmation. Faints into seizure. omg!
  7. R

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Finally! I've been waiting for news. Been checking the site everyday.
  8. R

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

I just saw the Trailer! The ending really knocked the wind out of me. I wasn't expecting that at all. Now hopefully now we will be able to see how Xehnaort (under Ansem the Wise study) fell into the darkness and gave up his heart. I was hoping Birth by Sleep would explain that but it didn't and...
  9. R

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

I don't understand how this is the Mark of Mastery test. What is their goal? And I don't understand why they had to be Younger in this dream state.
  10. R

Sora and Riku's new duds.

Can't wait for high quality pics and gameplay!, btw Sora looks more hippier now.
  11. R

N3DS Conference KH3D Analysis

Wow Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance footage is actually here! Don't know what to think of it just yet though. I wasn't anything expecting new until Sept. 15-18. They must've started early.
  12. R

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Hold up! Where is the new title that was supposed to be announced this week?
  13. R

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. I find it funny how he says he has plans for Kingdom Hearts after KH3 but we can't even get to KH3. That is laughable to me. You're talking an additional 12 years a head of time.
Back