• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I just got the game....here i was thinking i had to wait untill thursday...happiest day of the year right here
  2. R

Well for those who cant wait check out a thread in the spoilers section for the english opening...atleast i think it is i haven't watched it all yet parts are either cut off or they have not given the full thing on the link...
  3. R

Thank you very much for your help TwilightSoulKey
  4. R

Well my thread has had no sucess so i'll try here... If anyone who own the game who also own a scanner please send the scans of the kh2 controls for personal study. Whether from a Players Guide or the Manual there is no difference. Also does anyone else live in an hour radius of Toronto...
  5. R

Walmart Preorder Question

No problem glad to help
  6. R

Well i sujest you wait for either a phonecall from wal-mart or for it to arrive to your house....most likely the game will take longer if you shipped it to your house depending on how much you paid but i would just hold tight and wait. EDIT: Also see if your mother printed off a copy of the...
  7. R

Well then did you give them your adress or ask for it to be shipped to the wal-mart closest to you?
  8. R

Check games and if they dont know simply ask them to find someone who would.
  9. R

They should have told you the anwser when you went there....i sujest you check your receipt and if that doesn't work visit the walmart and ask them for the anwser.
  10. R

Game Control Scans?

If anybody has any scans of the english KHII control pages from either the KHII game booklet or the players guide please post them here for study.
  11. R

2 day count down starts Now

Thursday for me aswell but i think they receive it tomorrow so i can simply get it then.
  12. R

Well the way i see it, Halo 2 is better to play with a friend while Kingdom Hearts II, even though you dont have a choice, is better to play the way it is. Ofcourse i find it the same always when it comes to Shooter vs. RPG, RPG is better to go through on your own or with someone with you...
  13. R

Well i'm a thursday release aswell most likely, which is fortunately a half-day for me
  14. R

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Well i'm still pissed that i haven't gotten my L.E. players guide yet. The guy tells me it would be in today so i go and its not there. Suposedly it was released on saturday and i still haven't got it. The guy ad EB says he has no idea when its comming in etc. etc. you would thinc they would...
  15. R

Yes it is possible if its a change in time zones but most likely it will be late on the said day the way i see it.....this is with one day shipping ofcourse i dont know alot about timezones so i could be wrong...
  16. R

anyone here live in canada and also have trouple getting the L.E players guide? I went to EB on saturday and the dude told me he wasn't getting it till this afternoon, monday. then theres the fact that my game wont be here till wednesday the 30th.... its these small things that make me feel...
  17. R

Weird....I could have sworn I went a day early and got my game the last time I pre-ordered one....oh well thanks for the info...I get it the first day of my literacy exam then......oh well studying was never my thing anyways
  18. R

I live in ontario and the eb games down the street said they got theirs on the 30th and the L.E. players guide on the 27th. Now if i'm not mistaken with eb games you can get the game a day earlier than they sell them if you pre-order them correct? I would like an anwser on this as soon as...
  19. R

Reverse Rebirth 2?

Nobody said anything about this happening kh2 remix although I was implying something similar. Has it been confirmed or not?
  20. R

Reverse Rebirth 2?

personally i am very curious as to what lead to riku being in The World That Never Was (not shure of the name) and the conversations on the way but most of all play as him and fing out how he got the keychain for his keyblade. Although i have a hunch i'll be disapointed, unless they decide to...
Back