• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. parkage1225

To be (dark) or not to be

So lately I have seen a lot of people on these and other forums talk about how they believe that kingdom hearts should make like Anakin Skywalker and head for the dark side. Disney is well established within the KH franchise and pretty much completely owns the serie, however some feel it would...
  2. parkage1225

Dream Drop Distance at TGS 2011

Haha..thatd be something like one of those big cg openings that kh is known for with total silence..maybe slip a cricket or a fart or two in there xD I..like..it
  3. parkage1225

Haha relax :-]..it was a joke..entire sarcasm.i was referring to Disney branding itself more in the game..tobe honest my friend I have no Idea who the Disney kids are anymore..i just threw the beibster in there cause everyone knows the kid..but you gotta admit..it would really be something haha
  4. parkage1225

Alot of the fan Videos I run across seem pretty cool..especially the one for the original fm bbs video with stuff like killswitch..its pretty sweet, though sadly and obviously it will never happen..with Disney at the helm its either utada or beiber, and I don't know about you but I'm not too...
  5. parkage1225

Mark of Mastery/BBS Vol. 2/DDD/Braig/ ?

Yes sir that's pretty much what I've gathered. I was just thinking maybe he discovered something "shocking" while researching..heck,anything is possible,right? (I.e. Yen sid being the mastermind of the keyblade war..jk :P)
  6. parkage1225

Mark of Mastery/BBS Vol. 2/DDD/Braig/ ?

Damn..geez..i see things have gotten a bit heated since I was away.:eek: Haha. Totally random and way off in left field as pertaining to the topic at hand,but i know that i had spoken on the "shock ending" previously with the possibility of it having something to do with MX and riku,but ya know...
  7. parkage1225

Ending of Dream Drop Distance

there is so much that could happen.. And we basically have not one clue We could theorize all day,and I'm not saying I wanna know what will happen But a little info would be nice Nomura :-P. This is really the last game series i can look forward to. Between the work and the wife i just can't...
  8. parkage1225

Rinney, I think that is an excellent theory.. I'm trying to take into account that Nomura stated that this game will not completely revolve around sora, vaguely ..so the most obvious alternative will be riku,right. If there are familial ties and the theme of the game is trust then my theory...
  9. parkage1225

You know I've read threads about shock endings and possible family ties between mx and riku.. Do you think they could possibly intertwine, or that the ending may have something to do with that?
Back