• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Do you think Sora will fall into the darkness in KH3D?

I can't really see it, as he would just pull a Ventus and ask Riku to "put an end to him" when Sora realized he was falling.
  2. G

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Re: Fate of A Hero Unfortunatly... GAH cliffhangers.
  3. G

Ending of Dream Drop Distance

I can't see Riku falling to the darkness again. He loves Sora and Kairi too much, and for the matter is often portrayed as the smartest of the trio. He learns from his mistakes.
  4. G

Did Riku like Kairi?

I believe that this is the only fair answer to this thread.
  5. G

Did Kairi really fall into darkness?

I've been lurking for a while, but thank you very much
  6. G

Did Kairi really fall into darkness?

Discussing this is like dividing by zero.
  7. G

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Well this has been beaten to death, but make Sora less annoying. I replayed KH2 the other day and was like wow. Also, I swear to god, if I have to save Kairi one more time... I mean, at least make it so the bad guys can't drag her away while she does nothing (Im looking at you, Axel).
  8. G

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) Theories

Please god no. No more clones. We have enough as it is.
  9. G

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Re: Fate of A Hero I've been lurking here for a bit and figured I may as well post, if only to tell you that this is really good. I'm a really big fan of your grammar. Also, noticed this was a prequel. Any chance I could get a link to the sequel?
  10. G

Kingdom Hearts 3D offically to be at E3

I don't really care WHAT they tell us about 3D, just give us SOMETHING to talk about.
  11. G

a funny idea

I'd do that. Of course, we might have to wait for some time, considering it took Riku 11 years to get a keyblade of his own.
Back