• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SaiXBot

Will 2.5 include BBSV2?

So 2.5 ReMIX is almost totally confirmed? I freaking hope so. This 1.5 goodness I'm currently playing is fantastic! I need to have a solid reason to pack away my PS2. Too much stuff under my tv!
  2. SaiXBot

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Great review. I am highly enjoying the remaster at the moment. It was great to get info about additional cards for RE:CoM. People really should play days. It's a good DS game and a good KH game as well. I appreciate the inclusion of the updated cutscenes, but I've gotta say that if you want the...
  3. SaiXBot

Riku's role in the series after Kingdom Hearts 1

Woah thanks for the quick response you guys. We really do appreciate the feedback. Hugs and kisses from Denmark :-)
  4. SaiXBot

Riku's role in the series after Kingdom Hearts 1

Hi everyone, Me and a friend are very much enjoying the Kingdom Hearts series. We have been trying to follow the story as much as we can, however one thing that has been bothering us for some time now is the role Riku plays after Kingdom Hearts 1. What is he doing? Why is he doing it, and why...
Back