• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zol

PSD's please?

Can someone share some PSD's I can learn off of? PS only please. No Gimp.
  2. Zol

I have no idea.

What is this?
  3. Zol

Drop Zone

Entered for SOTW. cnc? EDIT 1: EDIT 2:
  4. Zol

Enilisting for a shop

The reason I'm not sending an application to any is because I can't pick one, and I wouldn't mind joining any of them so, if you own a shop, I'd love to be recruited. http://oi44.tinypic.com/fe19fq.jpg And if you don't own a shop, cnc is fine.
  5. Zol

UGLY BUTT NEKU

TADA! cnc? personally, i think i shoulda never put that lens flare in.
  6. Zol

Back??

Hey guys. I signed up a while ago. Now I'm back. Hopfully I'll be more active this time around. :X :confused:
  7. Zol

Hello again.

Hey I'm Zol, i joined awhile ago, and unfortunately forgot about this site. So here i am.... I like to do GFX, and i'm not too bad at it. always taking pointers and lessons though. I occasionally do some role playing. I am also on the forums of KHPlanet and Square Enix online. Maybe you know...
  8. Zol

Hey there everyone!

Hi im Zol im friendly. i like to do roleplays and i hate to say i havent heard the best things about this site so impress me and i'll stay ;)
Back