• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MegaRiku

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Adventure

I made it a "chapter 0" because since it's 0 I used it as a prologue not sure if that was a good idea. I'm trying to develope the characters through the first real chapters and explain who they are and where they are. I'm also not sure if I will be able to continue this if it's going to be bad...
  2. MegaRiku

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Adventure

Well here is my story. This is the first time I've ever done something like this so please give some tips or ideas. Hope you enjoy Chapter 0 ** * "You know, I wonder if there are any other worlds out there," I said looking up at the sky. "Why the strange thought there Ed?" "Well here we are in...
  3. MegaRiku

Um, hi

Hey everyone how's it goin? Well I'm not good at introductions so I love kingdom hearts and it's my favorite video game series ever since i got the first game and I also like anime and manga too. I hope to have fun here on the forums and to be able to make some friends
Back