• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kongxu

Xaldin's VA arrested

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ XALDIN Y U STABBY STABBY OVER TOWELS? *sigh*
  2. Kongxu

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Yeah personally I think it probably is sound distortion and with the music coming on just at about 0:26 it is hard to say. Ahh well. Everyone back to the ideas and also does 'Impetus' mean anything in Latin or something the music is called 'Dark Impetus' (too lazy to scan through 90 pages) so...
  3. Kongxu

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgy9VOZ4zVc Alright this is either my mind playing tricks on me or does Mr MF say 'Take This' at 0:28 and 'Ready' at 0:15. Oh and I had the volume up a bit and headhones on but uhh I'm sure he spoke a little. Maybe its just the noise from his umm magical...
  4. Kongxu

Something interesting about KH3D and...

True enough that these worlds may be in KH3D we can'y say that it is canon because most of the comics and books don't fit in with the canon of the games. But cheers for the hopes of getting Hunchback and Arthur (or maybe Merlin) as party members.
  5. Kongxu

Final Mix exclusive tracks now on YouTube

Re: BBSFM New Music Tracks are on Youtube. Night in a Dark Dream was amazing it was...wow... AQUA T_T
  6. Kongxu

KH3D "prelude to the final battle".

meaning I'm guessing Kingdom Hearts 3 is after that.... *waits for screams*
  7. Kongxu

What Sora and friends do behind our backs!

Dear God I admit I fell outta my chair numerous times and if anything I bow to the person who made these. There are a lot more but these are my favourites. KINGDOM HEARTS DANCE FEVAH! s1elleface YouTube - [[MMD Newcomer]] Luka luka night fever [[KH Suprise]] YouTube - [MMD] Kingdom Hearts...
  8. Kongxu

KH BBS FINAL MIX YEA

I'm not getting Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. I can't read Kanji and I'm not going to learn a whole language for the sake of one game when all that interests me is the Secret Episode. So Youtube will be my saviour! XD
  9. Kongxu

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

Ansem SOD seems to cliche in my opinion. I see where the idea comes from as this is set before Apprentice Xehanort goes all ''DARHKNESS MUAHAHAH'' maybe a spin of this idea might be that this is AFTER Ansem Sod has been defeated and this is the heartless remains waiting for Xemnas' ass kicking...
  10. Kongxu

Oh the Sheer Epicness! BBS Secret Boss Mayhem!

After getting beaten Vanitas' Lingering Spirit and a hooded man went to Olympus for some training. This was the result. I did not make this but sheer god the hardest battle in SE history! YouTube - KH BBS - OVERKILL
  11. Kongxu

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

Those red eyes.. Maybe the realm of darkness is so convulted with darkness that the darkness just straight out attacks you, not just necessarily the Heartless. Maybe this is the future enemy to come after Xehanort falls.
  12. Kongxu

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Novel Vol. 1 (Cover Revealed)

Oh so very agreed! s1naruto
  13. Kongxu

Hunter of the Dark

"Forze dell'Oscurita" Sounds like we have another ''Forze de Male'' Destati-esqe piece of music fitting for No Heart! As far as MF's theme goes ''Hunter of the Dark'' could mean two things he is either hunting darkness (doesn't makes sense considering he attacked Aqua and Ven) or a hunter from...
Back