• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NaughtBlader

Fanfiction ► The Darkness Inside

Prologue: The sandstorm was growing. The sand buffeted the man's face and got into his eyes. He flinched and pulled his hood closer. However, soon all the suffering he had gone through would be worth it. This man, thinking of the power soon to be his, smiled. The ultimate power, Kingdom Hearts...
  2. NaughtBlader

Favourite Organization member?

I was wondering, who is your favourite organization XIII member and why?
  3. NaughtBlader

Fanfiction ► Prologue (Comments wanted on whether to continue Writing it)

Prologue: The sandstorm was growing. The sand buffeted the man's face and got into his eyes. He flinched and pulled his hood closer. However, soon. Soon all the suffering he had gone through would be worth it. This man, Thinking of the power soon to be his, smiled. The Ultimate power! The source...
  4. NaughtBlader

Custom Signature Question

I just made my first Custom signature using GIMP. How do I upload it?
  5. NaughtBlader

Hello...

Well, I suppose i am new. I've had the account for a few days but didnt notice this section of the forums. So hello.
  6. NaughtBlader

Siggy help

I'm trying to create my own signature using GIMP. I was wondering; how do you get a picture in but make it's background match my own background
  7. NaughtBlader

Characters?

I was thinking, since Re:Coded is coming out and there will hopefully be another game after that, Who do you prefer? Sora, Donald and Goofy? Or Aqua, Terra and Ventus?
  8. NaughtBlader

What happened to aqua?

I've played through BBS and i've played the final chapter. I've also watched BBS and Re:Coded's Secret movie on youtube(I would never get them on the actual game) So anyway, In Re:Coded's Secret Movie, One of them (Mickey or Yen sid) Says we have found ven's heart to which the other replies that...
Back