• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dionysus

Nintendo power holiday 2010 issue!!

I've been meaning to do that actually! I do have fun reading Nintendo Power when I'm at the grocery store. I think it was pretty cheap last time I checked...
  2. Dionysus

What's the big problem with KH2 plot wise

Plot-wise I didn't see anything wrong with KHII at all. Then again, I'm really biased since KH is my favorite game. I even liked Atlantica in the second game. /shot I also wish they had incorporated more of Tifa into the plot than just have her wandering around, doing practically nothing...
  3. Dionysus

Nintendo power holiday 2010 issue!!

Thanks for the news! I'll be needing to pick up a copy soon then. :3
  4. Dionysus

Re:coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated!

Re: coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated! I'm happy that Axel was addressed in the interview. I really want to see what kind of role he would play were he to come back. I sense character development...
  5. Dionysus

KH3D at Jump Festa 2011. YES or NO?

They might have some pre-rendered teasers, but I doubt anything on the scale of a functional demo as of yet.
  6. Dionysus

Lit ► The Hunger Games Trilogy

I am a huge fan of these books. Suzanne Collins is an amazing writer. Anyway, what would you say are some of your favorite moments in these books? My favorite moment:
  7. Dionysus

Pre-Order Special: DS Icon Decals

Meh, the stickers are okay, but I would have rather received a poster like I did for Days. =/ Or rather, anything cooler than stickers...
  8. Dionysus

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You Oh TWEWY...I've played through this game so many times. It still keeps be coming back for more. Square-Enix did an amazing job with the presentation of the game and the original plot for it. I haven't met one person yet who hasn't liked TWEWY.
  9. Dionysus

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

I liked the game in general since it provided some back-story to the antagonists and allowed for you to control them in battle. On a grander scale, the game lacked an innovative plot since Xion was too conveniently thrown in there; KH could still hold up without her, so the fact that everyone...
Back