• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. XXVI - Xyrius

Ven and Roxas

well, Ven was there at the worlds for too little time, compared to the time Sora was there. No wonder everyone forgot him
  2. XXVI - Xyrius

form leveling

for Wisdom, I like memory's skyscrapper for Master, I like Beast's castle. Running back and forth from the lobby ( i forgot the map name, sorry. Lol) for Final, I like Mysterious Tower's top floor where there are Berserkers and TWTNW's map where there are many Crawlers
  3. XXVI - Xyrius

What do you Think about Xion?

well, I think Xion is more like a "character-to-fill-in-the-gap" made by Nomura. Lol. However, I have nothing against her and it's just fine for me whatever happens to her. Well, she is just a "character-to-fill-in-the-gap", anyway....
  4. XXVI - Xyrius

Re: Chain of Memories help with Captian Hook.

Re: Chain of Memories help with Captian Hook. i dont remember having hard boss fights in KH Re:CoM (even in Proud Mode). Just spam blizzaga and heal regularly. Lol
  5. XXVI - Xyrius

Does Terra ever learn to glide? Jump? Anything?

well, Terra is the least agile character....no wonder he cant do any 'miraculous jumps'. Lol he can only dash in the air twice Terra is my least favorite character. Slow and mainly attack commands. His Command Styles are not really cool, either. I love the Magic commands in BBS. They are so...
  6. XXVI - Xyrius

Anybody know wtf is with Disney Town?

This is the major problem in the 'trinity story' system. The time each character takes in each world is very unclear When Ventus left for the Land of Departure, Aqua saw him leaving, right? But how come Ventus came last when he arrived at the Castle of Dreams?
  7. XXVI - Xyrius

KH2:FM+ Cutscene Guide

great!!! Love this so much!!! I've been looking for the translations of the KH2:FM+ scenes. I felt like watching mute movies. Lol. Could only read but didnt understand what they were talking about
  8. XXVI - Xyrius

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

i would take either one of these scenes: 1. When Sora and Kairi stood face-to-face with the shadows of Roxas and Namine 2. Any scene that contains only Organization XIII 3. Any scene in the Beast's Castle
  9. XXVI - Xyrius

Birth by Sleep Novel!!!

does anyone know what the novel is about?
  10. XXVI - Xyrius

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I like the gameplay but feels kinda funny compared to the Kingdom Hearts 2. Lol This game is so short that it will end before we know it. I love Aqua the most. Her magics are so awesome and really pack a punch. ^^
  11. XXVI - Xyrius

Hi there, Guys ^^

Hello, everybody, I just joined this forum, nice to meet you all. I love Kingdom Hearts so very much
Back