• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Proud mode tips?

Hey, I've been playing proud mode and everything has been going fine, except I am SUPER paranoid about missing chests, haha. Can anyone tell me how to get Sora's dash attack(sliding crescent for Riku), because I feel like I've missed something.
  2. W

Tetsuya Nomura Details Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Gameplay Systems

Does anyone know if "guard" was available in the demo? It's not a pressing thing, and I'm sure it'll be in there later, but I just wanna know for sure, cause I love it, haha! I wonder if they'll assign it to Y when standing still and Free Flow will take the place of Dodge Roll or what
  3. W

Theories about Data in Sora's Heart AND MF

"That, and it's easier to theorize on things with background histories." Most people seem to agree with you, seeing as how inactive my thread it. I thought I'd get a few more responses. some sort of feedback... I would assume that being killed/not existing on your own/being trapped as memories...
  4. W

Haha, yeah. It's the internets though. You never wanna mess around with such serious business. Yeah, the "map" thing was probably just something I read from a random post and may have taken out of context or something. Is there any sort of theory that was been widely agreed upon? Well, I meant...
  5. W

Up until now, I have basically been a frequent/occasional lurker on these forums, remaining silent because I am not a fan of getting into petty arguments with trolls or those who are ignorant, but recently, I felt the need to share two theories that I've come up with, seeing as they go against...
Back