• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Socuine

Bursting Force, just a little project

Hey guys, I've just (semi) finished a layout/logo I was working on.. See the design here: (warning, huge image). Design V1 Remarks and critism is welcome ~ Sincerely, Socuine
  2. Socuine

Play the Piano! Share it!

Hey guys! Just wonderin' who plays the Piano. And if you dont, do you consider playing? I play the Piano myself, but started about a year ago. I don't really play that good, but I practise everyday. I usally "try" to play some KH songs such as Dearly Beloved, but I'm also learning some great...
  3. Socuine

today's the day!!!!!!!

I second that! I think all us Europeans should team up and raid people with copies. <3?
  4. Socuine

today's the day!!!!!!!

It's a few days away before I get my copy of KH BBS :[ Can't wait to play it! Curse these timezones, I wish they could dissapear, can they? :[
  5. Socuine

sony's broken promises?

I agree that the PSP GO has been completely unnecessary because the PSP 2000 / 3000 has everything you'll need. It's just another marketing fail by Sony. Thing is, Square Enix made the final decision that KH: BBS will not appear upon the PSN. Sony just watched from the side lines while Square...
  6. Socuine

Socuine, reporting for duty!

Hello KH fans! My name is Socuine, I'm 20 years old and live in The Netherlands. My real name is Glenn. I work full-time as a Senior Webdeveloper and gotta say I love doin' it! I'm a huge KH fan since "the" beginning! I can't wait to play KH:BBS .. Unfortunately I have to wait til Friday...
Back