• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. magi

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania

Hi everyone!^^ Can someone give me the link to the part of the Ultimania where Nomura explains some of the mysteries about the game?You can also copy and past the text here,if you want....
  2. magi

Deck commands

Hi!I'm curious to know what is your favourite set of commands. Mine has : -Barrier Surge -Fission Firaga -Thundara -Zero Gravira -Slow -Energia P.S. It comes from Aqua's scenario after completing Radinat Garden
  3. magi

Something unexpected

I live in Italy,where BBS should be out tomorrow,and since i pre-ordered the special edition i thought that the game would arrive to me on saturday,but...when i woke up i found the game!I was sooooooooo happy =) So,europeans,how many of you have already receveied the game?
  4. magi

Every boss likes mirage arena!

Hi!This is my first thread and i really hope to not make some errors...ok,well...yesterday i read that Ice Colossus can be fought again in Mirage Arena,so the question is : aside the boss unversed, which boss can be fought again in MA?And are they stronger than the first time they're foguht?
  5. magi

Hi!^^

Hello everyone.I'm Emanuele,an italian boy but more important a kingdom hearts fan, just like you!...because...you're kingdom hearts fine,riiight?^^' I think that's all.See ya!^^ P.S. Please,don't flame me if i make some errors.as i told you, i'm not english,but maybe joining this forum will...
Back