• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kelvin22

Aqua on Proud/Criticle Mode

So I have my last character on Proud and Critical , Aqua. Did anyone find it noticeably difficult to go through a run with her. Understandably Proud and Critical mode are rather difficult yet challenging and enjoyable. When I use aqua i find myself 75% of the time frustrated i just started with...
  2. kelvin22

Captain Hook on Proud Mode ...

Oh i might have a problem you see i have none of those skills lol im level 22 how do i go about attaining those skills
  3. kelvin22

Captain Hook on Proud Mode ...

Hey guys, by the title some of you my recognize my anguish as you have faced and possibly beaten , Captain Hook on proud mode. This boss is ridiculously irritating i would like some insight on how best to tackle him once and for all. Thanks
  4. kelvin22

Are you getting BBS day one?

AHHHHHHHHHH BUNDLEEE WHY DO YOU TEMPT ME SOO I 8 HOURS OF HELL BEFORE MY REDEMPTION (KH BBS)!!!!
  5. kelvin22

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

I cannot wait to get my bundle as soon as i get off school this is really killing me!!!
  6. kelvin22

Buying A PSP just for BBS?

I believe your best bet is to show your parents the card of responsibility strike a deal with them something along the lines of , " Mom and Dad can you give me half of the money to purchase a psp (lets assume your purchasing the bbs bundle $200) $100 dollars and you would wager that if they gave...
  7. kelvin22

Gamestop Bundle Boxart Revealed

Yes it is rather sad and it seems square enix jp seems to show a partial favoritism with UK too as they occasionally get special edition consoles as well i.e Crisis Core and Dissidia PSP bundle . Its rather frustrating but that will all be dispelled once i go to gamestop and receive my bundle!!
  8. kelvin22

Oh yes, and another fail safe plan for those like me that wish to have a japanese bundle look a like would be to pre-order the game stand alone and then request for the pre order bonus from your pre ordered game. I know I have my devious machination planned to be placed into fruition...
  9. kelvin22

I absolutely can not wait for this game any longer I'm over ecstatic!! :)
Back