• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MyLegacy

Zexion

maybe nobodies are actually reincarnations with little strength in their hearts so cant emulate emotions as well as others o.0
  2. MyLegacy

Axel's Death

in kh re:com, he loses memories in caslte oblivion due to namines powers of altering memories, for the organizations wishes. at the end of the game she puts him in the pod he comes out of in kh2 to restore his memories. in between these is the storyline for coded i think due to corrupt memories
  3. MyLegacy

can someone help me out

K, so i strted playing Re:CoM lately and it helps fill in some blanks left after i beat KH2. only problem is that its been 3 years i think so im a little blury. Ive never played Kh1 either. and None of the other games. but i am completely SEDUCED by the plot, and it makes my tingle inside at...
  4. MyLegacy

Hi :D

Hi i just joined the forumns, mainly cuz im seduced by the KH story, ive played and beaten KH2, working on riku on CoM. So just wanted tojoin on latest info :D
Back