• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Questions about birth by sleep part 1 secret ending... plz help

Questions about birth by sleep part 1 secret ending... plz help okay so i am really confused about all of it so hear me out: eraquas heart is inside terra(mx said so)right? why does mx become terra anyway? why at the end when they show ansem the wise and zexion, do they put a close up on ansem...
  2. L

Questions about birth by sleep part 1 secret ending... plz help okay so i am really confused about a

okay so i am really confused about all of it so hear me out: eraquas heart is inside terra(mx said so)right? why does mx become terra anyway? why at the end when they show ansem the wise and zexion, do they put a close up on ansem the wise's eyes like they are trying to tell us something? and...
  3. L

Questions about birth by sleep part 1 secret ending... plz help

okay so i am really confused about all of it so hear me out: eraquas heart is inside terra(mx said so)right? why does mx become terra anyway? why at the end when they show ansem the wise and zexion, do they put a close up on ansem the wise's eyes like they are trying to tell us something? and...
  4. L

can i play the regular psp on tv? i need one for bbs

because i want to play kingdom hearts bbs and i don have a psp. i just looked at the gamestop website and the regular(refurbished psp) comes with a ac cable, so does that mean i can play it on tv?
  5. L

what was your favorite world in kh series... why?

mine would be the world that never was because it was so gloomy twilight town because it was between light and dark and because we found out a lot of secrets there and traverse town
  6. L

should i buy a refurbished psp?

i only want one to play kh bbs thats all and im thinking of buying a refurbished one because i doubt mi mom will pay 100 and something for a handheld that i want just to play one game but i never brought anything refurbished so should i buy one
  7. L

KHBBS Secret Ending Part 2 - HELP?

so the conversation with ansem and aqua is what`s happening now, in the present aqua ended up in the realm of darkness somehow and ansem the wise is there because of whatever happened in kh encoded. so the boy he says reminds him of her is sora. so kh3 will probably have something to do with...
Back