• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KorutoKumori

Tech ► Cosplay in two halves.

Ok, I can really only go to one anime convention, and that's not till next year, plenty of time to save up! :D Now, I have decided on cosplaying as Riku, KH1 Riku to be exact. I have already found at LEAST 5 sites selling the wig and normal clothes I need, however I plan on dressing as DARK Riku...
  2. KorutoKumori

A little advice please!

Ok, I am quickly running out of things to do in Re: Coded other than the trophies. I want to take on the 13 floor system sector in Hollow Bastion, but I'm not sure I f I'm strong enough yet. I took out the level 60 one in Traverse Town at level 43 I believe. I'm level 53 now and my current skill...
  3. KorutoKumori

English cutscenes and gameplay (best 10 mins. of a nerds life)

Hey I'm new to this forum (well actually this is really my first time joining a forum), and I just thought I would try to "come bearing a gift". I'm not sure if anyone else posted this yet so if someone did then I am sorry. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep !English Gameplay!
Back