• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dongles

What is this picture of?

Image 1 of 2 (Tetsuya Nomura Finally Gets on Twitter) -- andriasang.com Is it Final Fantasy Related or What? It looks pretty cool. s1britishguy
  2. Dongles

Crown Stickers??

That would be Epic xD. I'm only gonna collect the crown stickers if you get a crown. That would look sooooo cool!
  3. Dongles

Dongle's Short Poems

I enjoy writing poems so I decided to post a few: Feel free to ask me what they are about. I see a leaf I See a leaf, Tell me what you see, Carried by the wind, I see a leaf, Tell me what you see, Rustling in the air, I see a leaf, Tell me what you see, Degrading into dirt, I see a leaf, Tell...
  4. Dongles

Double Battle

Hey All! I'm new here but I do lots of RPGing on other forums, so I thought this would be a good way to get to know some people. I'm looking for three more people, so it going to be a 2vs2 battle. To enter you must fill out this application form: Name: (It must be a real Final Fantasy or...
Back