• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Chobits ^.^°

Wanna cry and find out how alone you really are watch Chobits ^.~
  2. S

World of Warcraft: Hardships×Pain×Love /Facepalm

I love MEN! WoW makes me feel so gay! I've played for five years i got to beta it for like 3 seconds then i had to hit the store and pay 60 brix for the first injection. Got booted out of every guild for swearing never got to raid although i owned everyone. Dug into the pvp bracket when it first...
  3. S

Star Craft II

Anyone else gonna be at the midnight release! Called out of work... Been beta testing this beast for 6 weeks now can't get enough! Ultimate noob stompage. Prepare to see Screens of my 1337 Ladder rank! I feel like this forum is empty /Cry Nobody wants to play with me (Baby Huey) ^.^ I choose...
  4. S

^.^° Ohayo~

Hi Hi ~ I'm new to this forum (Durr..), but OG Bluelaguna poster. Had to join after seeing the selection of media you guys have OMFG i have goosebumps! flashing back to the super famicon days. So hopefully I can post without getting flamed to hard. Yay so sick of WoW forums i could gut myself...
Back