• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Okay, so I've heard of a new sequel to Assassin's Creed called Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I haven't been able to find any news except that it's in Rome and I think it's also during renaissance. I also heard you play as Ezio...
  2. X

The Axel and Xion relationship

So before anyone tells me to go look for a thread concerning this, I already checked so yeah. Anyway, so after finishing Days I had a few questions concerning Axel and Xion. I've been looking on other threads but alot of them seem to be made before Days so I was like "Why is the order of events...
  3. X

Hey, I'm Advent!

So, I'm new to the forums so I thought I should get to know the KHinsider community. So I've been posting a bit around the forums so some of you might of seen me but anyway I'm hoping to be a bit more active. So, a bit about myself... I guess I like Poke'mon and Final Fantasy and obviously KH...
Back