• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

TWEWY and kingdom hearts.

Hey forum. The idea had just dawned on me "what would kingdom hearts be like if they added the world ends with you characters?" just uputting that out there. id like to hear other peoples opinions and discuss. dont kill me!
  2. X

ok i really need help guys.

hey everybody! i need a pretty big picture of Vanitas's keyblade so i can make it a prop for cosplay. can anybody help me out? i would google it but i dont want to have stuff spoiled for BBS. the geary looking one from the trailers is the one im looking for. if anybody could provide a big high...
  3. X

newbie with a couple questions.

hey guys. im new to the forum and i have no idea how to do the block of text that only becomes readable when highlighted. can somebody help me out with that? oh and i wanted to make an icon but i figured id ask first ..but i dont want to spoil anything which is why i want to know how to do the...
  4. X

vanitas's laugh. (SPOILERS MAYBE!)

Hey guys! i have a request if anybody can help me. so i heard that when vanitas loses his mask he starts to go batpoo crazy. and i was also told he has an insane laugh. if anybody has any way of taking that laugh and clipping it so its only audio that would be great :D. (im trying not to see...
  5. X

about terra ven and aquas armor.

hey im new to the forum and there's a question thats been killing me. ive looked around and havent foudn anything on it. did nomura ever say what he modeled terra ven and aquas armor after? im curious if he did. thanks.
Back