• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KHinsider.com Affiliates

Um, I just have a question. Does KHinsider.com have/does affiliates? I just wanna know.
  2. D

Kingdom Hearts 358 2 days Roxas, Riku and Zexion on Destiny Islands

Xion is actually only a puppet of Roxas and Sora, but somehow, she got a hold of Sora's memories. No, Namine sealed Sora to fix his memories. I'm not sure if Xion was created before Sora was put to sleep because I never read the manga. You are going to have to ask someone else.
  3. D

Kingdom Hearts 358 2 days Roxas, Riku and Zexion on Destiny Islands

Um hi. There is this part I do not understand. It is the part where Roxas is at Destiny Islands and then sees Zexion and Riku talking. Then his head hurts and falls on the ground, turns into Xion, then Riku, then Sora. I do not understand it. The only part I understand is that what Zexion and...
  4. D

Newbie here

Hey, I am DarkButLight. I am a boy who's hometown is Twilight Town. The reason my username is like that is because That is why my username is called DarkButLight. But if you want to call me by my real name, then just call me "Chris." The reason I joined this website, The KHinsider Forums is...
Back