• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer So agreee its pathetic it shows that bitch never VA-ed before especially not a Game, thats why in japan to va a game you have to atend a VA school....S-E Na FAILS epicly, for the first time i want an undubbed version.....and thats a real shame, how can they mess her...
  2. G

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer One was a reply to an older comment :)
  3. G

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer There is two option its either a Last episode boss only for Aqua and integrated into the story, Since its Xemnas And dont forget Noboyes born when someone becoming a heartless(what happens in last episode!!!) So either that you have to face him before the final boss...
  4. G

Re: E3 English BbS Trailer I agree but i think Aqua is horribile i mean she never VA-ed before!!!! and never a game aither....and she talks like she dont care at all no sign of Aquas kind grace she had in japanese....Terra is wierd too Ven is ok Vanitas is really good MX well everyone says he...
  5. G

Re: e3 english trailer Am i the only one thinking Aquas VA is HORRIBILE???? I chencked on her and she never Voiceovered anything especially not games, she sound like a stupid bitch where is the kind grace aqua have in japanese? well no wonder think of KH2 and Aerith and Tifas Horribile va...
  6. G

the discription for RE:CODED

What??? BBS was loong before in development when coded came out....
  7. G

Yeah i'm stupid and you know that i have not watched the whole game trough.... This aside the game was a pointless fanservice, i'M a fan and i like riku the best still it was nothing important, BBS tells everything you need to know coded only forshadows some misterious people who suffer for...
  8. G

What a shame... This is horribile, that game was stupid and pointless as it is, SE lately is out of its lead, i mean they said Uwhh we have BIG news and they annonced a fucking old japanes table game in 3d....what the??? and now this recoded, seriously this is such a bad move, wasting any time...
  9. G

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded And the best thing since she was a forced in character, she was killed off and noone supposed to remember her....I dont get it? what was Nomuras thinking? He forced Xion into the story out of nowhere and focued a whole game on it :S Who made her anyways? She was...
  10. G

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded I'm here for years now, but enever registered.
  11. G

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded Yeah, but think, Nomura have 2 games in store one is recoded and its a mobile game, either for DS or PSP Nomura also called this recoded "a secret project" and said two weeks ago Osaka is working on a secret.
  12. G

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded WHY????? Why do it have to be a remake(95% its on PSP and will be made by the OSAKA team...) of CODED???? Its a waste of time, i watched the whole coded with subs and its so pointless the only info and new thing in it was the ending, cause the whole "uhhh the king was...
Back